No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw, you're not a bad WooHoo, just having a more interesting RL than 'some' of us

Comment

Having celebrated Woody's 7th birthday with far too much wine I now have hiccups

No, seriously - very bad hiccups! I am contemplating standing on my head and drinking water out of the wrong side of the glass............

Nah, since when did I ever drink water???

Comment

*huggles Jumble* Hold your breath for as long as you can, then let it out as slowly as you can. That's the only thing that works for me with hiccups

Seriously, I don't even know how you can drink out of the wrong side of the glass
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks for the advice - didn't work though. I drank another glass of wine and the hiccups went away

I don't know either, and definitely wasn't going to try it whilst inebriated

*thinks*

Maybe that's the only time to try it

Comment

Maybe that's it. I've never tried it drunk.
            sigpic

Comment

Wood you remember if you had?

Comment

Good point
                sigpic

Comment

Got home tonight after the celebration for a family friend who recently died at 97. Went back down to So. Calif for the scattering of his ashes at sea. He lived a long and good life. Honored to have call him a friend. And lucky enough to have talked to him just a few days before he died.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hugs, Laurie. Glad you got to go and say goodbye.
                    sigpic

Comment

I like that you called it a 'celebration' Laurie - that's how I'd like everyone to say goodbye to me Preferably accompanied by lots of wine and laughter

Speaking of which, I have today finished arranging and paid for my funeral, even down to which teddy bear I'm taking with me
                      Last edited by Jumble; 01 April 2017, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        I like that you called it a 'celebration' Laurie - that's how I'd like everyone to say goodbye to me Preferably accompanied by lots of wine and laughter

Speaking of which, I have today arranged and paid for my funeral, even down to which teddy bear I'm taking with me
                        Hmmm! Haven't done that actually. But I really don't care what is done with me after I'm dead. So make me into ash and scatter me in a garden or somewhere useful.

And in comment to what you said about the teddy bear - still asking about that blanket???
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

And in comment to what you said about the teddy bear - still asking about that blanket???
                          Like I said earlier..........

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Laurie - great idea! Being cremated in The Quilt will definitely solve the problem of who to leave it to

Comment

Here.
                            Nekkid and alone...

*shimmies*

*hugs WooHoos*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Nad*

So quiet around here lately

Edit: Do you know none of the links under your sig are working anymore?

Comment

I do, but I keep forgetting to update the sig.

It is quiet! I've been quiet too, but I do expect everyone else to have stuff to say.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X