X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. I follow Joe on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
      Does anyone follow Joe on Instagram? Look how adorable!
      Aw, how cute!

Martin's still wearing his shorts in the snow...............

Martin Wood @realmartinwood Nov 6
      BTS @hallmarkmovie #christmasintheair with @reallycb & @EricRClose real snow but not real cold

... just think this pic is beautiful.................

Martin Wood @realmartinwood Sep 22
      I'm heading back! 1st episode @WCTH_TV @hallmarkchannel @erinkrakow @LoriLoughlin @HuttonPascale @KavanjSmith @DLissing photo MikahSharkey

Comment

"Martin Wood @realmartinwood
        Nov 19

Walking around Toronto, I found this on a wall. I guess that’s it then...."

Comment

I is here and nekkid.
          *grand orchestra plays a dramatic score*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Glad to see you Nad

Nekkid? In this weather?

Comment

Making it a very simple Advent this year because we WooHoos are so thin on the ground

Comment

Comment

Yay advents Also, if people are up for it, sign up for Secret Santa!. Linky here I'll give you until next Friday to sign up
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is well. I'm just getting over bronchitis and ashma issues myself.

But I had a question for you all I thought you might be able to help me with. I'm writing an article for The Future of the Force, which I'm a staff writer for, on the Star Wars references/moments in SG and for the life of me can't remember who Sheppard said McKay reminding him of. I want to say it was C-3PO due to the constant complaing and talking, but now I'm not so sure. I know Ronan was Chewie, Teyla was Leia, and he debated if he was Luke or Han before realizing that if he was Luke what that meant for his and Teyla's relationship.

While mainly a Star Wars site, we've recently expanded and I'm hoping to write some more Stargate related articles if this one goes well, in addition to the book reviews I do.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Sorry Padme I have no idea

Comment

Comment

Loving the advents, Jumble!
                          Really glad to see you do them, thank you
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks Nad

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X