No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg I had totally forgotten that! I think a little bit of wine had been consumed... That was such a good party

And aww Martin *huggles*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

It was a brilliant party! And quite a bit of it was filmed..................

YouTube squished it

Comment

Aw, loved seeing that again

(Though it did also make me sad that Anderson's is closed and there is no more STP )
        sigpic

Comment

I know, sadly missed

Came across this pic - one of my favourites

Still can't remember exactly why I had two glasses of wine - I think my excuse reason at the time was that I was holding one for somebody else.

Comment

Well, very late to the party but Belated happy Birthday Jumble!

Just got a ticket to AT10 and planning to go to Gatecon in Vancouver next year (we could celebrate your birthday there llp!). made me think of all of you and come back for a visit. Hope everyone is well.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*crawls out from under The Bus*
              *is nekkid*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *crawls out from under The Bus*
                *is nekkid*
                That's right. *nods* Give in to the nekkidness.
                sigpic

Comment

*waves to EH-T* I'm not going but may manage a bit of lobby lurking so hopefully will see you

*huggles Nad after throwing the Quilt over her*

Missed you all lately

Final week of my 6 week break So far I've done virtually nothing useful - I keep looking at my todo list but have so far managed to ignore most of it

Come next week I may not be finding that funny

Comment

Sigh, is Nad nekkid again?

*waves to EH-T too* Good to see you and as Jumble said, hopefully will manage to see you when you're over for AT10

Jumble, summer to-do lists are there to sit unlooked at for most of the summer and then done in a panic right at the end of it This is what I do every single summer at work.
                    Me in June: it's forever until next term starts, look at all these weeks stretching before me in which to do these things, so there's no need to push on with them now, let me just procrastinate a little bit, I've earned it.
                    Me in September: *"!?!* why did I not get on with some of this sooner? The students will be back in four weeks and I have ALL THIS STUFF TO DO.
                    Me next June: really didn't learn that lesson. Again.
                    sigpic

Comment

That's exactly it! The exception being that I really did intend to do the required gardening but it's gone from 'It's too wet to do the gardening' to this week which is 'It's way too hot to do the gardening'

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

I don't make summer to do lists. I just have to do wishes in my head. Some come true, most do not.

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                        That's right. *nods* Give in to the nekkidness.
                        *nods*
                        Though being covered by the Quilt is nice too...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm always making todo lists, I just don't quite get to the 'do' part

Photobucket has wiped out most of the picspams

Imgbox will hopefully allow us to keep them.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hands...........

Comment

Working...
                                X