The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Long time to talk everyone. Hi! Been dealing with my mom being very ill the last two years. She passed away in the late fall.

I will be at AT10. Will obviously see Laurie and Claire but hopefully more of you as well.
    My condolences

Comment

I’m so sorry, EH-T. Hugs and condolences coming your way.

I’m hoping to come and lobby-lurk for a bit at AT10. I’m probably going to be at a work conference in London until Saturday afternoon but if things work out I could stop by the Ren to see people after that It would be lovely to see you!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Long time to talk everyone. Hi! Been dealing with my mom being very ill the last two years. She passed away in the late fall.

I will be at AT10. Will obviously see Laurie and Claire but hopefully more of you as well.
        So sorry about your Mom. I know how hard that can be.
        I am looking forward to seeing you in April.

Josi and Jumble - you better come by to visit for a while at least. I probably won't be making this trip again so it might be the last time we get the chance. So see you both in April as well.
        sigpic

Comment

Well we’ll have to do so, then! Maybe an early Saturday evening pizza session in the lobby like last time?
          sigpic

Comment

I won't be at AT10 so there'll be an empty seat. Have fun at pizzafest or spaghettifest and the chocolate swap. I know Julia is changing future events to a multiple actor/personality event, so maybe I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG View Post
              I won't be at AT10 so there'll be an empty seat. Have fun at pizzafest or spaghettifest and the chocolate swap. I know Julia is changing future events to a multiple actor/personality event, so maybe I'll be there.
              I know Julia mentioned she would like to do that, but is she really going to take on a multiple actor event/con? I didn't think that went any farther then the mention. Could be totally wrong of course, but still most likely this will be my last event outside of No. America (that way I don't discount Vancouver! - always love that city!) Travel is becoming more difficult especially for such short trips over such long distances!
              sigpic

Comment

I can't qote atm. or sometimes i can't use capital letters or certain signs, :s

so sorry for your loss eh-t, huggles you tightly.

You guys have fun at at10 and of course lots of pictures

I have arrived in rome but haven't been able to see much of ti yet, working working working. can't wait for the weekend

*huggles everyone*
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Comment

*huggles EH-T*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Well we’ll have to do so, then! Maybe an early Saturday evening pizza session in the lobby like last time?
                    Sounds good!

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG View Post
                    So sorry you can't make it *hugs you*

Comment

Happy Birthday Martin!!!

*sprinkles confetti and cupcakes and huggles*
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday Martin!!!!!

*smooches Martin*
                        *runz*
                        *from Jumble*
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Happy birthday Martin!
                          sigpic

Comment

Off to Josi's in a bit for a mini-WooHooMeet with her and Wendy

Feels very strange not to be taking any Anderson's puds with me

Comment

Just back from a lovely time with Josi and Wendy - hadn't realised how badly I needed a break and a long vent! Feeling sooooo much better now - that's the power of the WooHooMeet!

Also, had a really nice meal at Bill's Restaurant - there's one in Farnham too so that's a possible eating venue next time we meet down here

Comment

*hugs Jumble* Was so lovely to see you and so happy it made you feel better We must not leave it so long next time!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X