No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bag is packed, Woody has a full tank of fuel and his tyres have been checked - off to Nottingham tomorrow for a WooHooMeet with Wendy, Josi, Oma and Sarai

Comment

Fabulous week-end!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Fabulous week-end!
        What - that is the total commentary. No stories, no pictures, no nothing else!
        sigpic

Comment

Just to get it out there - AT11 with Amanda and Teryl Rothery are now on sale!
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Woohoos, Martin was just announced for Gatecon 2020

Comment

Jumble, are you the newbie on the Gatecon forum?

Comment

Yes, I was trying to check ticket prices but Icouldn't find any information Are you going?

Comment

I plan on going and ticket info here... http://www.gatecon.com/fullcircle/ticket-information

Richard hasn't added any ticket info on the Gatecon forum yet.

Comment

Just had a guy come round to do an asbestos survey. I left him to it as I was busy in the garden. When he came out of the house he said "Who is that guy you're cuddling up to in the photos in your bedroom? I'm sure I recognise him." So I asked him if he'd ever watched Stargate, and he said he had, so I told him "That's Martin Wood - he directed a lot of SG and he also did Sanctuary." He said he wasn't sure how he would have recognised a director, so I said Martin did a lot of bhs stuff on the dvds and he said "Ah, that's where I've seen him!"

It never ceases to amaze me how many people that come into my house recognise or half-recognise Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Just had a guy come round to do an asbestos survey. I left him to it as I was busy in the garden. When he came out of the house he said "Who is that guy you're cuddling up to in the photos in your bedroom? I'm sure I recognise him." So I asked him if he'd ever watched Stargate, and he said he had, so I told him "That's Martin Wood - he directed a lot of SG and he also did Sanctuary." He said he wasn't sure how he would have recognised a director, so I said Martin did a lot of bhs stuff on the dvds and he said "Ah, that's where I've seen him!"

It never ceases to amaze me how many people that come into my house recognise or half-recognise Martin
                      Aww <3
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

So very sad to hear that Laurie passed away this morning She has been very ill recently and been in and out of hospital for the last few weeks.

Comment

I know I haven't been around for ages but I heard about Laurie
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Memories.............

Comment

I just heard about Laurie. So heartbreaking. We had always stayed in touch and had so much fun together over the years. She was kind and incredibly generous. She had hoped to get to the Gabit event before becoming ill. I hoped she would be able to at least come to Gatecon. So very sad. I will miss her terribly.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Generous? Yes she was. She paid a fortune for the Quilt at the Sanctuary Experience Auction and then just gave it to me!!!! It's on my bed as we speak.

It's going to be very strange not seeing her at the Ren next time. Struggling to come to terms with it

Comment

Working...
                                X