No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Jann I’m so very sorry. Life can be just so unfair sometimes. Sending you both all the love and hugs in the world. We’re all here for you if/when you need us.
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Jann, so sorry to hear what is happening. So unfair as well. All my best wishes go out to you both. Enjoy the time you have, treasure it. My blessings and sincerest best wishes for you both.
      sigpic

Comment

*Runz in*

*Kicks cancer in the knee cap*

So sorry, Jann. We are here if you need us. <3

*dancez*

Neeeeekiiiiiiiid!

*runz out*
        sigpic

Comment

December is here, so time for some very WooHoo-ish Advents...............

Comment

((Jann)) poo. It's a small thing to say that I wish that you(or anyone else) doesn't have to go through something like that, but i do. *sending all of the positive vibes your way* And huggles you again.

Huggles the rest of the Woohoos too. <3 I will be here for Martinmass
            And lovely advent Jumble!
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Thanks Dee Did you see Jann's wedding pics on FB? Looks like they had a beautiful day

Happy to hear you'll be here for Martinmas

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Thanks Dee Did you see Jann's wedding pics on FB? Looks like they had a beautiful day

Happy to hear you'll be here for Martinmas
                I did just this morning! The most beautiful pic's I saw recently! Jann you guys look so amazzing together!
                sigpic

Comment

Here is my little contribution to December
                  Last edited by Devilish Me; 01 December 2018, 11:54 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    I did just this morning! The most beautiful pic's I saw recently! Jann you guys look so amazzing together!
                    Just gorgeous!!

Nice arty

Pssst! It's over the 100kb limit - maybe post it as a thumbnail?

Comment

Just gorgeous!!

Nice arty

Pssst! It's over the 100kb limit - maybe post it as a thumbnail?
                      shoot! I ckecked it before posting and it said 75kb! I will correct it

edit: should be good now
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Actually, I've found lately that what shows in PS as under 100kb shows over it when posted here. Your first one was showing 107kb and the replacement is 45kb - probably just another GW quirk

Comment

Because Pride and Prejudices makes me happy

sigpic

Comment

Lovely arties Dee - you should post them on the AfA thread (link under my sig), it could do with perking up

Comment

Lovely arties Dee - you should post them on the AfA thread (link under my sig), it could do with perking up

Oh, I do follow that thread, I check out your arties (all of yours) give out some green ahah , so yeah, i will!

Beautiful pic of you and Silvia!
                              sigpic

Comment

Reposting in case anyone missed it............................

CALLING ALL WOOHOOS!!

The MartinWooHoodStock thread will soon be ten years old – hard to believe!

Lately the thread has been very quiet due to most of Martin’s WooHoos having moved on with their lives – getting boyfriends, getting engaged, building houses, getting married, having babies, travelling all over the world and generally getting on with happy lives – which is wonderful!

So I’m looking ahead to MartinMas 2018 and thinking this is likely to be the last one. That being the case, it wood be lovely if we could try to make it a really good one so we can go out with a BANG!!!

I’m proposing to start the MartinMas festivities on 22nd December and finishing on 2nd January – that still gives us 20 days in which to squeeze in some PS-ing, GIMP-ing or whatever ‘ing’ we all do Woodn’t it be wonderful if everybody could produce just 12 pieces of art so we could make it a real WooHoo celebration? Little tip: what I usually do is produce something for Day 1, save it in layers, then use that as a template for the other 11 days, just changing the picture, the number and maybe a different texture or colour – easy right? And there is no specific ‘theme’ this time and Martin doesn’t have to appear in every piece – just go with whatever you feel

Please make your arties 680 x 383px and also put your name and the day number on - thanks!

So in a nutshell – probably the last Martinmas; long enough away to allow us all to (hopefully) find some time to make stuff; keep it simple! And if you are not going to be able to be around GW to post your art just pm it to me and I will be very happy post it all for you

Thanks
                                Last edited by Jumble; 16 December 2018, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X