No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There aren't that many....... off the top of my head.

Avenger 2.0
    Covenant
    Camelot
    Ascension

Small Victories is Martin with Jim Menard and James Tichener, another good one
    Ex Deus Machina is Martin and Joe, but definitely worth a listen.
    And if you've got it on your dvds, 200 is Martin on his own, but goooood!

Um......... I'll get back to you

There are more with the two of them on Atlantis commentaries.

Edit: Oh you've done it now haven't you? I'm going to HAVE to go and make a complete list
    Last edited by Jumble; 03 October 2010, 06:31 AM.

Comment

*yawns*
      *looks at time*

Well... so much for sleeping in.

I had the weirdest dream, I don't remember wow it starts, or the middle bit, but in the end, me and my friend were going down to the gas station, and for some reason my friend brought a cap with some DS games (don't ask) to whack anyone should we run into trouble, for some reason, I said we should split up right before we got there, so no one would know we knew each other. She went off and entered the store, I was a little behind so I made it in a minute later, (and for some reason my mom walked out of the store right as I was going in.) as soon as I walked in, the lights went out, and people started screaming. I ran to the side room, and hid behind the tv. Then I heard someone shout "This is a stickup! Get down!" and then I woke up with the SJ theme music playing in my head.

You know, I feel kinda bad about not being here as much as I should... so I want to make some Martin art to kinda make up for it...

Only I need some pictures first.
      sigpic

Comment

Morning WooHoo's!

Yesterday was interesting. We didn't end up at the Magic Kingdom at all. Instead we went to Downtown Disney. So many stores! So much temptation! So much shopping!

Today it's Epcot and Hollywood Studios. The Food and WINE Festival has started at Epcot. Yaaaaaaaaaay!!! I will post about it tonight unless I am too drunk tired.

*huggles sick woohoo's* Feel better! That's an order!
        *huggles healthy woohoo's* Stay healthy! That's an order!

p.s. Jann, have fun but be careful.
        Spoiler:
        NEVER leave whatever you are drinking unprotected! Keep you hand over it when you are talking to someone and if you put it down it's best just to get another drink.
        And don't let some guy get a drink for you. If it's out of your eyesight it can be messed with.

Have a sparkling day woohoo's!
        sigpic

Comment

Like I said, Amanda did very few commentaries for SG-1. Here's the whole list....

Martin Ep Commentaries

401 Small Victories - Martin/Jim Menard/James Tichenor
          403 Upgrades - MW/JM/JT
          405 Divide and Conquer - MW/JM/JT
          407 Watergate - MW/JM/JT
          409 Scorched Earth - MW/JM/JT
          414 The Serpent’s Venom - MW/JM/JT
          415 Chain Reaction - MW/JM/JT
          501 Enemies - MW/JM/JT
          503 Ascension - MW/AT
          505 Red Sky - MW/JT/AT
          507 Beast of Burden - MW/JM/JT
          515 Summit - MW/JOE/JT
          516 Last Stand - MW/RCC/JT
          519 Menace - MW/JT
          522 Revelations - MW/JT/JOE/PM
          601 Redemption 1 - MW/JT
          602 Redemption 2 - MW/JT
          604 Frozen - MW/JT
          606 Abyss - MW/CJ/JT
          608 The Other Guys - MW/CJ/JT
          619 The Changeling - MW/CJ
          622 Full Circle - MW/JM
          701 Fallen - MW/MS/JM
          702 Homecoming - MW/MS/JM
          705 Revisions - MW/MS/JM
          709 Avenger 2.0 - MW/AT
          714 Fallout - MW/PM/JT
          721 Lost City 1 - MW/RCC/AT
          722 Lost City 2 - MW/RCC/AT
          806 Avatar - MW/CJ
          808 Covenant - MW/AT
          907 Ex Deus Machina - MW/JOE
          920 Camelot - MW/AT
          1006 200 - MW

JM = Jim Menard – DOP
          JT = James Tichenor – VisFX Prod
          PM = Paul Mullie – Writer
          JOE = Joe Mallozzi – Writer
          AT = Amanda Tapping
          RCC = Coopie - Writer

And apparently I'm now listening to 200......... again

And Lost City............. where will it end?
          Last edited by Jumble; 03 October 2010, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            MORNING!!!!

(actually, it's afternoon....but we just started daylight savings time, so it's a little iffy...)

Aw, MoB! Gerard is such a cutie!!!

*runs off to read drabble*

*huggles everyone on the way past*
            *huggles*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            Morning/Afternoon Bekki! Our illustrious former-president pushed back out return to regular time, alas, so we have to wait until Nov!

He was a cute little itty-bitty. Mama was a rock-star. Seriously, mothers are amazing.

Hope you like the drabble. I need to go to bed soon, alas. Back at the factory in the morning.
            I didn't know we had to wait until November, that's weird

Did I mention I love your drabble?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *waves*
            Just got back home from my party...and it was probably the most...interesting...night ever...

why? long story short.
            Hook ups, hickeys(I got bitten on several places and don't know by who), a LOT of alcohol, close group of international people, and me having a MASSIVE panic attack just at the end of the evening because I lost my pandora bracelet from my family and close friends(found it back, thank god).

Now waching SG-1.
            Ok, we are having two complete different college experiences. I haven't even gone to a college party and I don't think I will anytime soon

Be careful out there *hugs*

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
            *yawns*
            *looks at time*

Well... so much for sleeping in.

I had the weirdest dream, I don't remember wow it starts, or the middle bit, but in the end, me and my friend were going down to the gas station, and for some reason my friend brought a cap with some DS games (don't ask) to whack anyone should we run into trouble, for some reason, I said we should split up right before we got there, so no one would know we knew each other. She went off and entered the store, I was a little behind so I made it in a minute later, (and for some reason my mom walked out of the store right as I was going in.) as soon as I walked in, the lights went out, and people started screaming. I ran to the side room, and hid behind the tv. Then I heard someone shout "This is a stickup! Get down!" and then I woke up with the SJ theme music playing in my head.

You know, I feel kinda bad about not being here as much as I should... so I want to make some Martin art to kinda make up for it...

Only I need some pictures first.
            Wow! Interesting dream...

BTW, I just noticed you have a YT account. I should really look at sigs more often

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            Morning WooHoo's!

Yesterday was interesting. We didn't end up at the Magic Kingdom at all. Instead we went to Downtown Disney. So many stores! So much temptation! So much shopping!

Today it's Epcot and Hollywood Studios. The Food and WINE Festival has started at Epcot. Yaaaaaaaaaay!!! I will post about it tonight unless I am too drunk tired.

*huggles sick woohoo's* Feel better! That's an order!
            *huggles healthy woohoo's* Stay healthy! That's an order!

p.s. Jann, have fun but be careful.
            Spoiler:
            NEVER leave whatever you are drinking unprotected! Keep you hand over it when you are talking to someone and if you put it down it's best just to get another drink.
            And don't let some guy get a drink for you. If it's out of your eyesight it can be messed with.

Have a sparkling day woohoo's!
            I love Downtown Disney!!
            Have fun today!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Like I said, Amanda did very few commentaries for SG-1. Here's the whole list....

Martin Ep Commentaries

401 Small Victories - Martin/Jim Menard/James Tichenor
            403 Upgrades - MW/JM/JT
            405 Divide and Conquer - MW/JM/JT
            407 Watergate - MW/JM/JT
            409 Scorched Earth - MW/JM/JT
            414 The Serpent’s Venom - MW/JM/JT
            415 Chain Reaction - MW/JM/JT
            501 Enemies - MW/JM/JT
            503 Ascension - MW/AT
            505 Red Sky - MW/JT/AT
            507 Beast of Burden - MW/JM/JT
            515 Summit - MW/JOE/JT
            516 Last Stand - MW/RCC/JT
            519 Menace - MW/JT
            522 Revelations - MW/JT/JOE/PM
            601 Redemption 1 - MW/JT
            602 Redemption 2 - MW/JT
            604 Frozen - MW/JT
            606 Abyss - MW/CJ/JT
            608 The Other Guys - MW/CJ/JT
            619 The Changeling - MW/CJ
            622 Full Circle - MW/JM
            701 Fallen - MW/MS/JM
            702 Homecoming - MW/MS/JM
            705 Revisions - MW/MS/JM
            709 Avenger 2.0 - MW/AT
            714 Fallout - MW/PM/JT
            721 Lost City 1 - MW/RCC/AT
            722 Lost City 2 - MW/RCC/AT
            806 Avatar - MW/CJ
            808 Covenant - MW/AT
            907 Ex Deus Machina - MW/JOE
            920 Camelot - MW/AT
            1006 200 - MW

JM = Jim Menard – DOP
            JT = James Tichenor – VisFX Prod
            PM = Paul Mullie – Writer
            JOE = Joe Mallozzi – Writer
            AT = Amanda Tapping
            RCC = Coopie - Writer

And apparently I'm now listening to 200......... again

And Lost City............. where will it end?
            Yay for the full list!!
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

How things have changed

I went back to page 1 to post a link to the Commentaries list, and I came across a post of mine where I'd put "Martin's Special Features" in spoilers..........

.... and when I clicked the spoilers I was actually surprised to find a list of Director's Series and Mission Directives. Soooo not what I was expecting of myself

Comment

Picspaaaaaaaaam......

Comment

Because everyone is saying it. I'm careful....and I discovered last night that my friends, who I made in here, are real and I love them. They didn't leave my side and about the hickey/bitten thing...
                  Spoiler:
                  it started out as funny(goofing off and all in a room with around 7 people) and I know all the people there(we eat dinner/lunch etc together) but suddenly it went wrong and on that moment I left but apparently in the struggle/goofing off it got so bad that something happened with my bracelet that the lock bended and the safety fell of there....I noticed it like 5 min later(I think), but they locked the room because of...err...you know....but I didn't know for sure where it was...in the end my friends found it there.
                  I just felt bad for my friend(who's actually now still sleeping on my couch in my PJs) because she brought her international buddy with her(an american girl who helps you around in the first few weeks) but that buddy just jumped the first guy who she could get. Even though she said before that she didn't like him...oh and that was after she tried to get on with me.

I hope this all makes a bit sense

Bree the party was at my friends house and I didn't get anything in my drink...like I said, I "know" these people. It's like a tight knit group for the last 2 months. It was more the amount of alcohol that made us all go crazy.

Good thing; I don't have an hangover...only a hickey on my belly...*facepalm*
                  sigpic

Comment

I've refrained from lecturing Jann, because you're a big girl now and you've got a sensible head on your shoulders, but please, be careful about how much you drink when you're out. I understand what you're saying about you and your friends looking out for each other, but when there's too much alcohol around sometimes people aren't capable of taking care of themselves, let alone watch out for their friends. By all means, get off your face now and then, but only when you're with people you know you can trust, not when there are others around that don't actually care about your safety

*removes Granny hat*

Don't get me wrong, I want you to have a good time. I just don't want anything bad to happen to you *hugs*

Comment

I know Jumble and normally I feel safe around all the people of yesterday evening, but just later in the evening some people came in that we didn't go out with all the time. By that time everyone was already...drunk...I must say there wasn't a moment yesterday that I was drunk
                      Oh and with my friends, we always have one girl that isn't drinking.

*hugs* I know what you mean...and sometimes I still need these granny talks
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        I know Jumble and normally I feel safe around all the people of yesterday evening, but just later in the evening some people came in that we didn't go out with all the time. By that time everyone was already...drunk...I must say there wasn't a moment yesterday that I was drunk
                        Oh and with my friends, we always have one girl that isn't drinking.
                        Which only goes to prove that an apparently 'safe' situation can become dodgy when outsiders enter the mix You just have to take the best care you can, and if you see a situation becoming dangerous, get yourself out, and your friends if you can, like you did. And I hope you have a failsafe plan in place for what you should do if one of you gets into difficulty and you can't get her out without endangering yourselves

*hugs* I know what you mean...and sometimes I still need these granny talks
                        Ah, you see, a lot of young 'uns think us grannies have forgotten what it's like to be young and funloving. Not so. Some of the other WooHoos will tell you that I'm up for as much fun as I can get But I do sometimes look back with horror at some of the risks I've taken, and not just when I was young. I've sometimes only got out by the skin of my teeth, just because I wasn't being careful enough. Careful is boooooring! Reckless is fuuuuun! I've mostly been lucky. You have to stay sober enough to weigh it up and make the right decision for yourself.

/lecture

We all love you Jann, otherwise we woodn't be worried about what you get up to

*huggles*

Edit: Quick! Someone say something crazy and/or guttery before this serious discussin crashes GW
                        Last edited by Jumble; 03 October 2010, 09:35 AM.

Comment

*Huggles Woohoos*

Well... here it is... My very first piece of Martin art.

*Sneaks out*
                          sigpic

Comment

Val! You stole my Major Wood!!!!!

Very niiiiiiice! Is the heart a brush? Me wants it!

Edit: And the font! Got a link for that, pretttty pleeeeeeze?

Comment

Oh Sarai, I've just rewatched Matt's chacha and realised that he is also wearing purple! But that's not the purple that I meant

*back-peddles rapidly*

Is he good?! I feel like he should be not only because he presents Countryfile and has a lovely dog called Meg, but also because he used to do a lot of gymnastics, has a degree in drama (taught by my uncle - hence the connection!) and comes from Geordie land!!

Hmm...do I know too much about him?

EDIT: Gorgeous Martin art Val!!!

Comment

Which only goes to prove that an apparently 'safe' situation can become dodgy when outsiders enter the mix You just have to take the best care you can, and if you see a situation becoming dangerous, get yourself out, and your friends if you can, like you did. And I hope you have a failsafe plan in place for what you should do if one of you gets into difficulty and you can't get her out without endangering yourselves
                                I know and I am glad that our friend(who lived at the place) was sober enough and gave us a ride home...but like I said, we were never in danger. I think that we're responsible and save enough...it was just a crazy party with too much alcohol.

Ah, you see, a lot of young 'uns think us grannies have forgotten what it's like to be young and funloving. Not so. Some of the other WooHoos will tell you that I'm up for as much fun as I can get But I do sometimes look back with horror at some of the risks I've taken, and not just when I was young. I've sometimes only got out by the skin of my teeth, just because I wasn't being careful enough. Careful is boooooring! Reckless is fuuuuun! I've mostly been lucky. You have to stay sober enough to weigh it up and make the right decision for yourself.

/lecture

We all love you Jann, otherwise we woodn't be worried about what you get up to

*huggles*
                                I know, but sometimes you also have to take the risks to learn from them...sadly enough. Oh well...another lesson learned for last time!

And I just skyped with my parents and they didn't really worry about it . They know I'm overall responsible enough(and they know how I am when I'm drunk with friends)

Now back to MArtin thunking otherwise GW will crash again from serious conversation!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X