No announcement yet.

Teyla - pushed to the back of the bus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also thought it was unfair that Teyla didn't have many parts in season five. She wasn't really in a lot of episodes, which was annoying because her character, in my opinion, was awesome and had a lot of potential. I also think that we saw more of Jennifer than Teyla in season five. Don't get me wrong, I like Jennifer, it's just that, when Carson was still there he didn't have as many parts as Jennifer did, in season five. And she kind of took the place of Teyla in some episodes....
    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

I think Teyla was kicked to the back when we got Ronon thrust on us. I never warmed up to his character. He really threw the team feel off balance. He was too in your face with John. Which was silly since john was so laid back to begin with.

But over all Teyla and the show was just ruined with bad writing.

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
      Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by WishIwasJoes View Post
        I think Teyla was kicked to the back when we got Ronon thrust on us. I never warmed up to his character. He really threw the team feel off balance. He was too in your face with John. Which was silly since john was so laid back to begin with.
        This I disagree with, I think that Ronon and John in non-combat scenes seemed pretty 'matey' and laid back together. After time of course once they had established a friendship.

But over all Teyla and the show was just ruined with bad writing.
        Agreed. Nuff' said
        Meh.

Comment

Working...
        X