Ronon doing stupid things to further the plot....again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon doing stupid things to further the plot....again

Ok...is it just me or would have 90% of the trouble have not been an issue had Ronan listtened to Keller...but NOOOO he had to be Mr Tough Guy and start damaging the Daedalus.
    "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
    Ok...is it just me or would have 90% of the trouble have not been an issue had Ronan listtened to Keller...but NOOOO he had to be Mr Tough Guy and start damaging the Daedalus.
    he as always went on Gut Instinct
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Gut instinct is knowing when your being followed or following a hunch not ignoring the advice of someone who your supposed to be protecting
      "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

well i meant

wraith take over ship

ronon shot wraith

ronon take back ship with his trademark grunting

ronon declared hero

cue credits
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Ronan's always been like that. He reacts first and pays the consequences later...

He had to do something, Ronan has a hard time standing by and just watching things happen when the Wraith are involved. And who knows, everyone could have ended up as Wraith food if he hadn't shot things up.

So yeah, if he had listen to Keller and not shot thing up then they probably wouldn't have been sent on a suicide bombing mission but who knows what else could have happened.
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Gut instinct is knowing when your being followed or following a hunch not ignoring the advice of someone who your supposed to be protecting
            To be fair, Ronon only knew the enemy had taken over the ship. As far as he was concerned, he needed to regain control. Todd could have been on his way to destroy Atlantis.

Ronon's dealt more with the Wraith than Keller, and he certainly doesn't trust any of them. Todd is unique in that he didn't allow his soldiers to feed on the crew. Keller was naive (but right) to think Todd wouldn't kill her. With Ronon's background, it's doubtful he'd ever believe that of any Wraith.

And a medical doctor who's been on Atlantis for one whole year isn't exactly an expert on fighting the Wraith or battle strategy. Why would someone with Ronon's military training listen to her?
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana
            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

LMAO! Ronon was an idiot long before shooting up the ship. However, I blame the presence of a certain female and his testosterone levels being off at the moment.

Ronon grunts, looks at new woman, shoots things to impress her, looks stupid in process. Goes back to grunting till she dumps him. Then looks ever dumber.
              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                Ronan's always been like that. He reacts first and pays the consequences later...

He had to do something, Ronan has a hard time standing by and just watching things happen when the Wraith are involved. And who knows, everyone could have ended up as Wraith food if he hadn't shot things up.

So yeah, if he had listen to Keller and not shot thing up then they probably wouldn't have been sent on a suicide bombing mission but who knows what else could have happened.
                Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                To be fair, Ronon only knew the enemy had taken over the ship. As far as he was concerned, he needed to regain control. Todd could have been on his way to destroy Atlantis.

Ronon's dealt more with the Wraith than Keller, and he certainly doesn't trust any of them. Todd is unique in that he didn't allow his soldiers to feed on the crew. Keller was naive (but right) to think Todd wouldn't kill her. With Ronon's background, it's doubtful he'd ever believe that of any Wraith.

And a medical doctor who's been on Atlantis for one whole year isn't exactly an expert on fighting the Wraith or battle strategy. Why would someone with Ronon's military training listen to her?
                I agree, we had all the information, Ronon didn't. He just knew Wraiths took control of the ship and he had to stop them from using it for what ever. Also, if he hadn't taken out the hyper drive and weapons then Todd would have gotten to the planet first and blew everything up including McKay and Daniel.

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                LMAO! Ronon was an idiot long before shooting up the ship. However, I blame the presence of a certain female and his testosterone levels being off at the moment.

Ronon grunts, looks at new woman, shoots things to impress her, looks stupid in process. Goes back to grunting till she dumps him. Then looks ever dumber.
                Yes, he did look dumb. I felt so bad for him..he was wearing his heart on his sleeve and Jenn just ripped it off and stomped over it. I would have prefer if he would have just seen for himself that she was interested in someone else..poor baby.
                Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Ronon's behaviors drive Dr. Jennifer into arms of Dr. Rodney McKay.

Comment

The Jews spent 40 years in the desert and have been persecuted for many thousands of years... in that time they have developed one phrase that accurately sums up much of the silliness in the world and applies amply to this thread: Oy vey.

Ronon made the right decisions based on what he knew of events.
                    You all are judging him through the lense and assumption that he should have made all his choices based on information you know in retrospect... but he didn't know and had no way of knowing.

As for Jeniffer dumping him... what was she supposed to do? Lead him on?
                    Be realistic.

Comment

I haven't seen this episode, but I don't mind spoilers.

All I have to ask is, did our ship get destroyed? I swear to god if we lost another ship

Comment

No. Thats all I will say
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Agreed. In some episodes this season, he's really been dummied down...not sure I like it. This was a good example of it, too. He should know better by now...

das
                          sigpic

Comment

Some parts were classic Ronon, others I agree were written a little poorly.

Comment

The end scene was just stupid. I can just see the thought bubbles...
                              Ronon - Me not get girl? Huh me Ronon Rawr! Perhaps you not see muscles or miss grunting?
                              Keller - I... am... interested... in...some....one...else. Okay?
                              Ronon - Ronon go bye bye?

Comment

Working...
                              X