No announcement yet.

Favorite Kaylee Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (6)
    Goin' on a year now, I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries! (5)
    Yes sir, Captain Tightpants. (6)
    Oh well let's see...we killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine, and the Cap'n and Zoe are springin' the others got snatched by the feds. (3)
    You mean to say as...Sex?! (2)
    And don't ride in anything with a Capson thirty engine, they fall right out of the sky! (2)
    If I mess up, not like you'll be able to yell at me (1)
    You just don't like her 'cause she can read your mind, and everything you think is mean! (1)
    I seen the trouble plain as day when I's down there on my back before. (1)
    Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it? (1)
    Everything's shiny, Cap'n, not to fret! (1)
    Shows off your backside. Did you see the chandelier? It's hovering. (2)
    sigpic

Comment

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (6)
      Goin' on a year now, I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries! (6)
      Oh well let's see...we killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine, and the Cap'n and Zoe are springin' the others got snatched by the feds. (3)
      And don't ride in anything with a Capson thirty engine, they fall right out of the sky! (2)
      You just don't like her 'cause she can read your mind, and everything you think is mean! (1)
      sigpic

Comment

Goin' on a year now, I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries! (6)
        Tell that to Inara. (1)
        sigpic

Comment

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (7)
          Tell that to Inara. (1)

Comment

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (7)
            Oh well let's see...we killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine, and the Cap'n and Zoe are springin' the others got snatched by the feds. (4)
            Tell that to Inara. (1)

Comment

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (8)
              Oh well let's see...we killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine, and the Cap'n and Zoe are springin' the others got snatched by the feds. (4)
              Tell that to Inara. (1)
              sigpic
              My Site || My Blog

Comment

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (8)
                Yes sir, Captain Tightpants. (7)
                Tell that to Inara. (1)
                sigpic

Comment

Tell that to Inara. (1)
                  Ooh, mangos! (1)
                  sigpic

Comment

Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it? (2)
                    Tell that to Inara. (1)
                    Ooh, mangos! (1)
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes sir, Captain Tightpants. (8)
                      Tell that to Inara. (1)
                      Ooh, mangos! (1)

credit to Stef for the sig
                      Spoiler:
                      credit to Stef and dvshiper for the DeVillish logo
                      team mckay! <3

Comment

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (9)
                        Tell that to Inara. (1)
                        Ooh, mangos! (1)

Comment

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (10)
                          Tell that to Inara. (1)
                          Ooh, mangos! (1)
                          sigpic
                          My Site || My Blog

Comment

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (10)
                            Yes sir, Captain Tightpants. (9)
                            Tell that to Inara. (1)
                            Ooh, mangos! (1)
                            sigpic

Comment

Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it? (3)
                              Tell that to Inara. (1)
                              Ooh, mangos! (1)
                              sigpic

Comment

Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it? (3)
                                Tell that to Inara. (1)
                                Ooh, mangos! (1)
                                Sometimes, something breaks...can't be fixed. (1)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X