Page 1 of 108 12341151101 ... LastLast

Default Favorite Zoe Line

Just because...
    Same as the others, first to 50 & vote once a day. Upon re-watch, I've discovered she really did have some zingers.

- Fought with a lot of people in the war. and your husband? Fight with him too sometimes. (1)
    Last edited by Pic; March 21st, 2009 at 02:57 PM.

Default Re: Favorite Zoe Line

*stops in and plays game all by herself..

- Fought with a lot of people in the war. and your husband? Fight with him too sometimes. (1)
    - I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (1)

- Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (1)
    IMO always implied.

Lieutenant Colonel MattSilver 3k's Avatar

- Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (1)
    - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (1)

- Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (1)
    IMO always implied.

- Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (1)
    -First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought... (1)

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (2)
    -First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought... (1)

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (2)
    -First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...
    - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (1)
    IMO always implied.

TARDIS, Narnia, Camelot, Hogwarts, The Midlands

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (3)
    -First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...
    - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (1)

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (3)
    - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (2)

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (4)

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (5)
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...ll_of_fame.jpg
    Thanks to Falcon Horus for the multi-fandom signature banner =D
    get ready for S P A R K Y season six!

Air Force Chief of Staff mrscopterdoc's Avatar

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (5)
    - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (2)

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (6)
    - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (2)

- Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (3)

- Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (4)
    -First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(1)
    IMO always implied.

I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (7)
    - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (4)
    -First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(1)

Air Force Chief of Staff mrscopterdoc's Avatar

I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (7)
    - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (3)

-I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (8)

-I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (9)