No announcement yet.

Favorite Kaylee Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (18)
    Yes sir, Captain Tightpants. (16)
    Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it? (10)
    Goin' on a year now, I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries! (6)
    Sometimes, something breaks...can't be fixed. (8)
    Oh well let's see...we killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine, and the Cap'n and Zoe are springin' the others got snatched by the feds. (5)
    You mean to say as...Sex?! (2)
    And don't ride in anything with a Capson thirty engine, they fall right out of the sky! (2)
    Shows off your backside. Did you see the chandelier? It's hovering. (2)
    If I mess up, not like you'll be able to yell at me (1)
    You just don't like her 'cause she can read your mind, and everything you think is mean! (1)
    I seen the trouble plain as day when I's down there on my back before. (1)
    Everything's shiny, Cap'n, not to fret! (1)
    Tell that to Inara. (1)
    Ooh, mangos! (1)
    The hell with this, I'm gonna live! (1)
    sigpic
    My Site || My Blog

Comment

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (18)
      Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it? (10)
      Goin' on a year now, I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries! (6)
      Sometimes, something breaks...can't be fixed. (9)
      Oh well let's see...we killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine, and the Cap'n and Zoe are springin' the others got snatched by the feds. (5)
      And don't ride in anything with a Capson thirty engine, they fall right out of the sky! (2)
      You just don't like her 'cause she can read your mind, and everything you think is mean! (1)
      Tell that to Inara. (1)
      Ooh, mangos! (1)

It's hard to choose which one is a fav!! They are all great!!

Comment

Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it? (11)
        Tell that to Inara. (1)
        Ooh, mangos! (1)
        sigpic

Comment

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (19)
          Tell that to Inara. (1)
          Ooh, mangos! (1)

Comment

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (20)
            Tell that to Inara. (1)
            Ooh, mangos! (1)
            sigpic
            My Site || My Blog

Comment

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (20)
              Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it? (12)
              Tell that to Inara. (1)
              Ooh, mangos! (1)
              sigpic

Comment

Everything's shiny, Cap'n, not to fret! (2)
                Tell that to Inara. (1)
                Ooh, mangos! (1)

Comment

Oh well let's see...we killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine, and the Cap'n and Zoe are springin' the others got snatched by the feds. (6)
                  Tell that to Inara. (1)
                  Ooh, mangos! (1)

Comment

Sometimes, something breaks...can't be fixed. (10)
                    Oh well let's see...we killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine, and the Cap'n and Zoe are springin' the others got snatched by the feds. (6)
                    Tell that to Inara. (1)
                    Ooh, mangos! (1)

Comment

Everything's shiny, Cap'n, not to fret! (3)
                      Tell that to Inara. (1)
                      Ooh, mangos! (1)

Comment

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (21)
                        Tell that to Inara. (1)
                        Ooh, mangos! (1)
                        sigpic
                        My Site || My Blog

Comment

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (21)
                          Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it? (13)
                          Tell that to Inara. (1)
                          Ooh, mangos! (1)
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes sir, Captain Tightpants. (17)
                            Tell that to Inara. (1)
                            Ooh, mangos! (1)
                            sigpic

Comment

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (22)
                              Tell that to Inara. (1)
                              Ooh, mangos! (1)
                              sigpic
                              My Site || My Blog

Comment

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (22)
                                Oh well let's see...we killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine, and the Cap'n and Zoe are springin' the others got snatched by the feds. (7)
                                Tell that to Inara. (1)
                                Ooh, mangos! (1)

Comment

Working...
                                X