Favorite Kaylee Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Kaylee Line

Pretty self-explanatory. Vote for your favourite Kaylee line once a day, first one to fifty wins. You must BOLD YOUR ANSWERS, though. It's too hard for some people, like me, to see what lines are winning if you just add plus signs, or add a point without anything to show what you chose. I repeat, ALL ANSWERS MUST BE BOLDED. A lot of people on my other game aren't listening to this, so I'm gonna say it here. I'll start us off.

Goin' on a year now, I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries! (1)
    sigpic

Goin' on a year now, I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries! (1)
    You mean to say as...Sex?!(1)
    sigpic

Comment

You mean to say as...Sex?! (1)
      Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (1)
      sigpic
      My Site || My Blog

Comment

Goin' on a year now, I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries! (2)
        Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (1)
        sigpic

Comment

Goin' on a year now, I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries! (2)
          And don't ride in anything with a Capson thirty engine, they fall right out of the sky! (1)
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

And don't ride in anything with a Capson thirty engine, they fall right out of the sky! (1)
            Yes sir, Captain Tightpants. (1)

Comment

If I mess up, not like you'll be able to yell at me (1)

Comment

You just don't like her 'cause she can read your mind, and everything you think is mean!
                sigpic

Comment

You just don't like her 'cause she can read your mind, and everything you think is mean! (1)
                  I seen the trouble plain as day when I's down there on my back before. (1)
                  sigpic
                  My Site || My Blog

Comment

Yes sir, Captain Tightpants. (2)
                    You just don't like her 'cause she can read your mind, and everything you think is mean! (1)
                    sigpic

Comment

You mean to say as...Sex?! (2)
                      sigpic

Comment

Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it? (1)+

credit to Stef for the sig
                        Spoiler:
                        credit to Stef and dvshiper for the DeVillish logo
                        team mckay! <3

Comment

Is that him? ... Well how can we be sure, unless we question it? (1)
                          Oh well let's see...we killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine, and the Cap'n and Zoe are springin' the others got snatched by the feds. (1)

Comment

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (2)
                            Oh well let's see...we killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine, and the Cap'n and Zoe are springin' the others got snatched by the feds. (1)

Comment

Look, they've got boy whores. Isn't that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all... (3)
                              sigpic
                              My Site || My Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X