Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This should be in Lost Tribe for now SPOILER.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This should be in Lost Tribe for now SPOILER.

More for Lost Tribe So spoilers for First Contact.

We know these guys are asgards right so does this explain the Wraith's advance cloning technology. The Wraith have exhibited a mastery of cloning techniques that we only accredited to the Asgards.

The Wraith Clone Army Facility in SOW that requires ZPMs to power them? If the WRaith really built it themselves shouldn't they have considered the power requirements before expending all the time and effort to build it?

The Carson Clone in Kindred. He had all the knowledge of the original only the Asgards can do that as seen in Fragile Balance.

Any Takers?
    Stargate Revival Please!

Nice theory!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I don't know. Didn't the Asgard say they were defeated after the war was over? Which would be after the Ancients were defeated by the horde of Wrath clones. Wraith being masers of cloning technology strikes me as fairly natural because Wraith technology is biologically based. In fact, Wraith knowledge of biology might be more advanced than the Asgard. They don't seem to have any of the problems the Asgard did.

Asgard cloning doesn't create a clone with all the memories of its progenitor, but a "blank slate" where the "original" can transfer his consciousness.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
      X