No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Will Zimmerman Ship & Friendship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam I read your fic it's wonderfully written and I could feel so much emotion reading it I've read it a few times awesome work Sam xoxo
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
      Sam I read your fic it's wonderfully written and I could feel so much emotion reading it I've read it a few times awesome work Sam xoxo
      Thank you so much I appreciate your comment.
      *hugs*
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        I agree with you. It looks like he doesn't want to be alone because he wouldn't be able to handle feelings that would come after breaking up with Abby. I am so curious if there are good Willen scenes and I hope they will get Magnus and Will back together.
        Yeah seriously dudes... I think I missed the finale.... I had a screw up with my DVR and had to have the repairman out to replace it...and well out went my recorded show I really hate life sometimes Anyone know where I can find the re airing of that final ep?

Sam....love your art and I'll have to check out your fan fic
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I sent you a message on your profile. Thank you. I hope you will like the story.
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

*Dusts off thread*

Helen/Will/Gregory video Gregory telling Helen her dreams can come true, and then 100 years later, Helen repeating the same thing to Will.
            Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
            If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Working...
            X