Helen Magnus/Will Zimmerman Ship & Friendship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by sweetviviane
    I think there is going to be a little romance between the two of them because:

http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...anctuary&vt=lf

0:21sec.

don`t watch if you don't want to get spoilt ...
    I agree there could be a possible romace between them the reason being is although it's still eraly on a few epsiodes point that it could head that way but i guess we'll have to wait and see .
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I think friendship works but I don't think I could see romance between them.
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Nubbin's look's interesting i look forward to seeing how they get affected the NUBBINS affect lol
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I just saw Nubbins it was so funny i loved the scenes with Helen and Will i loved how it was done very cool .
          sigpic

Comment

Yay 700 getting closer to 1000

Is it me or does it look there could be a kiss between Helen and Will in REQUIEM ? What do you think ?
            sigpic

Comment

From what i saw in the trailer over at Scifi.com its anything but "romantic"

Spoiler:
              I think thats part of the scene where she wants to kill him
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I was thinking
                REQUIEM
                Spoiler:
                She hit's him in the back of the head then she kisses his booboo better in the chaose that ensuse .

What do you think?
                sigpic

Comment

aha! i think jsut the first bit of that

its too werid!

Comment

It look's realy interesting i cant wait to see

Does anyone have any pic's of that scene in REQUIEM ?
                    sigpic

Comment

i don't think any have been released. If someone pics the trailers i thinks thats the only way your gonna get them

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                        From what i saw in the trailer over at Scifi.com its anything but "romantic"

Spoiler:
                        I think thats part of the scene where she wants to kill him
                        Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                        It look's realy interesting i cant wait to see

Does anyone have any pic's of that scene in REQUIEM ?
                        No, definitely not romantic, but it looks really good... There should be some gallery shots on the www.sanctuaryforall.com site later today.

Btw, I have a few caps here from the trailer if you're interested.
                        Last edited by Mala50; 05 December 2008, 05:55 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                          No, definitely not romantic, but it looks really good... There should be some gallery shots on the www.sanctuaryforall.com site later today.

Btw, I have a few caps here from the trailer if you're interested.
                          Cool thank's Mala
                          sigpic

Comment

I posted this somewhere else... but I'm really starting to become a shipper!

I know it could be considered a tad creepy, considering the fact that she's about 100 years older than him, and she knew him as a kid, but you know what? I refuse to let it go! Plus, the alternative is will/ashley (because let's face it, he'll eventually get shipped with someone.) and I'm just no feelin' that ship!
                            Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Personally, I really wouldn't like Will/Helen ship. I really don't see them as mother/son, perhaps aunt/nephew, and the age difference would really freak me out! But I really do like their friendship, especially in Requiem!
                              sigpic
                              The Return of King Arthur
                              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

It seems that all Helen/ Will shippers have left this forum. I know most just like them as friends but, I really do think they have great chemistry. I know it will likely never happen but I love those really intense moments between them, or those really lighthearted friendly moments. I will take what I can get. If you listen to some of the things they say to eachother they can completely be twisted around into shippyness. Anyway I made a Will/Helen bomb after I watched the Commentary on the season one dvd's and they discussed Helen's hiding spot for her gun that appears out of nowhere all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X