This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stargate_atlantis- View Post
    Is it just me or when you read or see or even hear about the final episode of Atlantis, it makes you sad and upset to see this absolutely amazing tv show leaving us.

I really do hope that all the work you's are doing isn't going unheard by the right people that need to know it. I really don't get why we cant have at least one more season!!!!

Please give the fans what they want and i could just imagine season 6 would be spectacular!!!!

peace
    the closest thing the fans will get to a season 6 is a 2 hour dvd movie
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by mattyg1987 View Post
      There's no point in even trying really, it didn't work with SG-1, so to be honest it aint really gonna work with Atlantis!

All good things must come to an end!
      It worked with Carson Beckett.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        the closest thing the fans will get to a season 6 is a 2 hour dvd movie
        The 2 SG1 movies were horrible, i'm not looking forward to an Atlantis movie. I rather watch 1 hour episodes every week.

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neill is funny View Post
          The 2 SG1 movies were horrible, i'm not looking forward to an Atlantis movie. I rather watch 1 hour episodes every week.
          I 100% agree, blame TPTB
          Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by ferrari20092 View Post
            Actually when SG-1 was canceled at like Season 7 or something like that, fan support got it renewed for several more seasons so it did work for Sg-1, it just didn't work the 2nd time.
            not true, the producers/writers thought it was going to be canceled after season 7, that's why they ended it so magnificently (season 7 series finale=best ever). but, they got picked up again and there ya go the show started going down in quality

Comment

Originally posted by RogueSeven View Post
              not true, the producers/writers thought it was going to be canceled after season 7, that's why they ended it so magnificently (season 7 series finale=best ever). but, they got picked up again and there ya go the show started going down in quality
              They been saying it was going to be cancelled since season 5. 5 seasons later it gets cancelled. Sucks about Atlantis, i'm starting to get goosebumps from some of these episodes and it has to go *poof* because of the money issue. SG1 i can see..it started going downhill, and the chick was not my favourite character, i thought she was rather...boring. The whole feel started getting boring, Atlantis brought back the excitement and now it's going for a more star trek kind of series for the younger audiences, which means the humor wont be as good as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                I 100% agree, blame TPTB
                Yeah this is not a movie kind of show, it's born, and will die a series only kind of show. There is TOO MUCH in these for it to be a movie. It breaks down over time as a series and that's what it needs to stay. Bring back O'Neill, he brings teh funny every word he speaks, or does not speak. He's easily the best character in the franchise, my name even says he's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neill is funny View Post
                  Yeah this is not a movie kind of show, it's born, and will die a series only kind of show. There is TOO MUCH in these for it to be a movie. It breaks down over time as a series and that's what it needs to stay. Bring back O'Neill, he brings teh funny every word he speaks, or does not speak. He's easily the best character in the franchise, my name even says he's funny.
                  Somewhere along the way TPTB forgot how well a Stargate series could be written. They stopped slowly developing a race or villain and just gave us all the information straight up, takingout the mystery, intrigue and fun of it all.

While I would like to see Jack back in a regular role, RDA is getting on a bit, as much as we don;t want to admit it, and i think his acting passion has faded of late. If RDA was to come back, I would want him to really take control of his character and bring the writers back into line, remind them of what Stargate was in the early seasons and how well they developed it back then.
                  Meh.

Comment

Working...
                  X