Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The amount of time his was in The Killing for this week
    Spoiler:
    He was in a scene in about the first 10 minutes and a scene in about the last 10 minutes near the end. The cops are looking for him because his voice was on the tapes. Danette Lutz, Kallie Leeds mother, found her daughter's cell phone among Joe's stuff just shortly before Joe comes out of bathroom and the episode ends right after Joe sees her with Kallie's phone.

As for Falling Skies this week
    Spoiler:
    He was in a scene in the first 15 minutes and one in the last 15 minutes.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

The amount of time his was in The Killing for this week (major spoilers):
      Spoiler:
      He was in a good amount of the episode. It turned out that Joe was the killer of the other girls like Bullet but, so far, they can't connect him to Trisha Seward's murder. At this point I'm not sure whether he killed Kallie Leeds or not.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Thanks, planet! I've been so busy(er) lately, and my TV docket is full (Copper, Defiance, WH13, plus catching up on Supernatural on Netflix), that I keep forgetting about this show.
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I put 'Hell on Wheels' on for like a second this week (It's airing in the U.K. on TCM) & I got to see Christopher & then Ryan (which is lucky as Ryan is only in a couple of episodes).

Comment

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

I made some Sanctuary artwork over the past weekend for the Sanctuary theme that happened and thought I'd post it here. It's a Henry Foss sign and some avatars, well my top 3 favorites out of the ones I did. Most of the screen caps came from Yami's Sanctuary screen caps and one is from a site that is no longer around. I made the avatars in PSP X5 and was originally just going to put a frame on the screen cap but then I found a nice colored pencil effect, Effects > Art Media Effects > Colored Pencil > Setting: Light Color at default for those who have PSP, and used that on the screen cap before adding a frame. As for the sign I made that using PSP X5 and Photoimpact Pro 10. I had to do all the frame stuff first since I only had PSP X5 on Win 7 PC because I haven't put it on my XP yet. The background is this: background in Radek Zelenka sign + slight color modification to try and match the Helen Magnus half of my AT sign = background in Henry Foss sign. The font is Wolfs Rain for the H and F and the rest is Hank BT. I did manage to figure out how to make a custom path for text in Photoimpact Pro when I did my AT sign so I used it again for the text on this sign.

Sign (the episodes used for this are: The Five, Fragments, Animus and Untouchable):

Avatars (the episode used for this is: Fragments):

Last edited by planet_tv; 28 July 2020, 12:42 AM. Reason: updated image links

Comment

Lovely, planet...
                sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                  Lovely, planet...
                  Thanks.

Comment

Merry Christmas!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well Ryan Robbins was on Falling Skies Sunday night and his name was the first one listed in the guest cast list.

Spoiler:
                      Tector was working with Hal at one point in the episode to find a way out and to try get Pope's generator to see if it could help with finding a way out.

Comment

Well Ryan Robbins was on Falling Skies tonight, episode Saturday Night Massacre, and this happened

Spoiler:
                        Tector is no more as he basically sacrificed himself. He was one of three characters, besides a bunch of very minor background characters, who died in this episode. The other 2 being Lourdes Delgado and Roger Kadar.

Comment

Working...
                        X