X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henry Foss/Ryan Robbins Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Cute, smart & wise-crackin'
    I think I'm gonna love this guy!

I love this guy too, glad to see yet another Stargate alum in the series. Party on. Kim

Comment

Because I'm and icon-addict...

Comment

Ashley: "Don't you just want to squeeze them?"

I HENRY

Henry/Ryan Robbins was great in 'Nubbins'!
        sigpic

Comment

I'm lovin' Henry more and more with each episode. absolutely hilarious in Nubbins!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

The Five
            Henry revealed...

SPOILER WARNING!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

After watching "The Five" for a second time tonight, it finally hit me who Ryan resembles:
              Spoiler:
              Viggo Mortensen

Seriously! Does anyone else see it? He looks like he could be his younger brother. Er, or maybe I should just say "brother". I cannot tell how old Ryan is. He's one of those guy's that's always going to look youthful. *sigh* B#st#rd! lol

mfw

Comment

Henrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!

???
                Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                  Henrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!

???
                  I know it wouldn't be the first -or last- time someone called me crazy.

Comment

Oh I remember him playing in SGA one of these Genii, right? I like him being brutal
                    Last edited by Achaja; 16 November 2008, 02:46 AM.
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Made this one last night:

And these were part of a challange a while back:

Jenni

Comment

Yay, pretty! Cute shots
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Okay - I just gotta say this about Henry/Ryan...

I tolerated Ryan as Ladon Radim...mostly, I was indifferent to him. I've seen a whole different dimension to him as Henry, however. Love his quirkiness, his humor, his...
                          Spoiler:
                          OMG! Nipple and bellybutton peircings???!! *dies*

Yeah. I'm not a multigusher - har for me to have a serious interest in more than one character at a time. First, it was the Wraith, with Steve and Todd being my favs. Juggling an obsession for an entire species is hard enough, but then I went and fell for Prince Nuada (Hellboy II). Okay - he looked kinda 'wraithy'...no prob. But THEN I had to start watching Sanctuary, and BAM! Druitt blindsided me! Okay - yeah, he's the same dude who plays Todd, but they are totally different characters...and one of 'em doesn't have long silver locks to die for.

Now - that's 3 different obsessions I'm trying to juggle, and then I had to go and see a near-naked Henry. Ugh. It's like trying to catch another ball when you've already got three in the air. But I'll manage...

das
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                            Okay - I just gotta say this about Henry/Ryan...

I tolerated Ryan as Ladon Radim...mostly, I was indifferent to him. I've seen a whole different dimension to him as Henry, however. Love his quirkiness, his humor, his...
                            Spoiler:
                            OMG! Nipple and bellybutton peircings???!! *dies*

Yeah. I'm not a multigusher - har for me to have a serious interest in more than one character at a time. First, it was the Wraith, with Steve and Todd being my favs. Juggling an obsession for an entire species is hard enough, but then I went and fell for Prince Nuada (Hellboy II). Okay - he looked kinda 'wraithy'...no prob. But THEN I had to start watching Sanctuary, and BAM! Druitt blindsided me! Okay - yeah, he's the same dude who plays Todd, but they are totally different characters...and one of 'em doesn't have long silver locks to die for.

Now - that's 3 different obsessions I'm trying to juggle, and then I had to go and see a near-naked Henry. Ugh. It's like trying to catch another ball when you've already got three in the air. But I'll manage...

das
                            Das! Funny running into you over here. heh heh Unlike you, I have no problem with multiple obsessions. You know what? I didn't even notice Henry's, ahem, jewelry until you posted something about it somewhere else. (I need new contacts.) Needless to say, I ran to the TV, fastforwarded through my DVR to that scene and...*thunk*! Seriously had to fan myself down. lol
                            I hope Sanctuary gets picked up for another season. So far the first one is better than the first season of SGA. I think it's part of the reason I'm not so depressed about SGA's cancellation.
                            Oh yeah - and good luck with your, uh, balls.

mfw

Comment

Well, I adore AT...so of course I love Magnus. But Henry's my scruffy obsession on the show. HEH
                              Jenni

Comment

Working...
                              X