X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
    Yes the Five was a wonderful episode...
    Spoiler:
    Have to wonder how long the sane John will last? I wonder if just as Helen starts to believe he is the "old" John that she allows her self to be drawn in by him and then... the madness returns??

Nichola gave the dead his blood... then shocks them... they wake up this vampire state resembling him. Now as far as John... he received Helen's blood and then Nichola shocked him to treat him? So did Helen's blood along with the shock treatment make John sane? I'm guessing from the episode that's a yes. Here is my question... if normal people are changed into vampires or whatever gift one of the Five gives them with their blood coupled with the shock... what does an Abnormal change into? They already have gifts. That's what I am wondering about John. And why I think it's short live sanity.
    LOL and hopefully that makes sense
    It makes perfect sense, and is exactly what I am thinking. Not worrying about, because - unlike Chris' Todd, who I so want to see prove himself to be good - I like the sinister Druitt very much as he is. Nice to see
    Spoiler:
    a glimpse into his sanity, but I will be quite happy to see him return to his darker ways. We really need a Chris thread here - for Druitt and Bigfoot.

das
    sigpic

Comment

I'm going to pop back here later but I just wanted to say...Yay for John and Helen!!
      I think they look great together and there is this non mistaken lust/love between them...it's beautiful.
      Just had to say that before I rush out the door!!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Posting these pics here (seeing as there's no thread to Druitt alone) and in the Christopher Heyerdahl thunk thread. They are set pictures taken by David Strick for the LA Times feature David Strick's Hollywood Backlot (as they did previously for SGA).
        Some great pics of Chris here. Also posting the link so you can see all the other wonderful pictures if you'd like.

Warning: these pics were taken while filming "Revelations". Not really spoilery, but, well, just CMA!

Spoiler:

Enjoy!

edit: Sorry, forgot the link! http://photos.latimes.com/backlot/ga...pher_Heyerdahl

mfw

Comment

Ok, sorry if I missed anything along the way, but after watching "The Five" again, I'm wondering - is there any significance to Druitt living in what looks like a warehouse full of lights and mirrors? I hardly think this is just ambiance since this show is very good about covering the details. I know there's some connection with mirrors and alternate worlds, but I've never seen Druitt zap through one of them. Just wondering what everyone else thinks.

mfw

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
            Ok, sorry if I missed anything along the way, but after watching "The Five" again, I'm wondering - is there any significance to Druitt living in what looks like a warehouse full of lights and mirrors? I hardly think this is just ambiance since this show is very good about covering the details. I know there's some connection with mirrors and alternate worlds, but I've never seen Druitt zap through one of them. Just wondering what everyone else thinks.

mfw
            Well John does need a lot of mirrors so he can shave the back of his head
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              *snort*
              Good point. LOL

mfw

Comment

Originally Posted by ann_sgcfan
                Yes the Five was a wonderful episode...
                Spoiler:
                Have to wonder how long the sane John will last? I wonder if just as Helen starts to believe he is the "old" John that she allows her self to be drawn in by him and then... the madness returns??

Nichola gave the dead his blood... then shocks them... they wake up this vampire state resembling him. Now as far as John... he received Helen's blood and then Nichola shocked him to treat him? So did Helen's blood along with the shock treatment make John sane? I'm guessing from the episode that's a yes. Here is my question... if normal people are changed into vampires or whatever gift one of the Five gives them with their blood coupled with the shock... what does an Abnormal change into? They already have gifts. That's what I am wondering about John. And why I think it's short live sanity.

LOL and hopefully that makes sense
                Good question Ann

Perhaps the mutation is far more drastic than the regular ability they are born with for eg:taking a vampire and giving it the blood of warewoolf and in doing so it's natural form has a more drastic change like it changes into a demon like creature.i hope that makes sense
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

mfw
                  Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  See...I was thinking it was so he could admire his own hotness from every angle.

das
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                    See...I was thinking it was so he could admire his own hotness from every angle.

das
                    Amen, sister.

mfw

Comment

is there any significance to Druitt living in what looks like a warehouse full of lights and mirrors?
                      mfw
                      I think it gives him a sort of "Phantom of the Opera" feel. That is what immediately popped in my head...

"Yes Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry!" ~Sheppard
                      (one of my favourite lines)

Comment

They are such an Angst "couple" soo many songs out there to suit them
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Someone over at the sanctuary fan forum mentioned noticing the little 'looks' John and Helen exchange, as if they were speaking without actually talking. A very 'coupley' thing to do.... Also in Revelations
                          Spoiler:
                          When Watson is dieing John put his arm on her waist to comfort her.

After you take notice, it's really quite sweet!

"Yes Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry!" ~Sheppard
                          (one of my favourite lines)

Comment

Originally posted by lacka1986 View Post
                            Someone over at the sanctuary fan forum mentioned noticing the little 'looks' John and Helen exchange, as if they were speaking without actually talking. A very 'coupley' thing to do.... Also in Revelations
                            Spoiler:
                            When Watson is dieing John put his arm on her waist to comfort her.

After you take notice, it's really quite sweet!
                            Yeh, in revelation pt1
                            Spoiler:

It looks like she's asking him (without talking) if she should tell Will about the source blood.

Comment

i loved Revelation's part 1&2 in boath eps you can see they still care about each other alot but Helen has to be wary of his darker side knowing what he's capable of .

I loved in Revelations part 2 what Druiit said to Tesla before they split up to get the keys very cool and when he puts his arm around her waist i just melted at that bit .

I love how Druitt can be so sweet and so charming but then also be so bad and so evil i love it i cant wait for more
                              sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Major ubber John/Helen shipper here! I absolutely adore this couple!

Their story is just so heartwrenching! The angst! The chemistry between Amanda and Chris is so wonderful! *sigh*
                                sigpic
                                The Return of King Arthur
                                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X