Bigfoot Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigfoot Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

I watched tonight's series premiere, and loved it! I wasn't sure going into this, but I was very pleased with what I saw. But a question - does anyone know who was under the bigfoot makeup? I don't know what else to call him...but something about him reminded me of Chris Heyerdahl (John Druitt...and Todd, of course). Was it Chris, or someone else?

Whoever he is, I'm liking the character...and no, not in 'that' way.

das
    Last edited by dasNdanger; 27 November 2008, 02:13 PM.
    sigpic

I believe its someone new.

But it is a fact that in the Webisodes they borrowed the wraith voice of "Todd"
    For bigfoot.

Comment

Originally posted by DaxFlowLyfe View Post
      I believe its someone new.

But it is a fact that in the Webisodes they borrowed the wraith voice of "Todd"
      For bigfoot.
      Ah, okay. Maybe it was the voice that made me think of Chris, then. Thanks!

das
      sigpic

Comment

The character looks familiar - like the Bigfoot (Sasquatch) they have on the Jack Links commercials. I wonder if it's the same guy.

Comment

Christopher Heyerdahl, who also plays John Druitt. You may also know him as Todd the Wraith, or Hollin(sp?) from Stargate Atlantis.

Comment

THAT'S TODD WITHOUT WRAITH MAKE-UP?!?! didn't see that coming.....
            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
            sigpic

Comment

Halling and that's cool that CH is BF.

Comment

It was Chris. I don't remember who said it in an interview, Damian Kindler or Sam Egan or someone else.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  It was Chris. I don't remember who said it in an interview, Damian Kindler or Sam Egan or someone else.
                  Thanks - I saw it said in the other thread, too. I thought his hands looked like Chris' - I'm a hand person, and Chris has lovely long fingers, so I notice stuff like that, and Bigfoot had long, slender fingers, too.

das
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought that was same guy who was in the Kull warrior set up......

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Dan Payne

Comment

Originally posted by lunchbox View Post
                        Dan Payne
                        Are you sure? Dan is supposed to be playing a character, but he's not listed as bigfoot. Of course, no one is. So far, most people think it is Chris H. I'd just like to know if anyone has any 'proof' as to who it is. I'd really like to know.

das
                        sigpic

Comment

Dan Payne.. thats it. had his face... just not his name, annoyingly.

I thought Dan was Bigfoot in the Webisodes

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

...also starring Bigfoot as Himself...

But if it is CH and he's playing two characters and is in the main credits, which character is a regular and which would be recurring? I doubt he could juggle two main characters for each episode, especially when one invovles quite extensive makeup.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                              Dan Payne.. thats it. had his face... just not his name, annoyingly.

I thought Dan was Bigfoot in the Webisodes
                              Had...Dan Payne's...FACE? LOLOLOL! I betcha Dan would disagree with that statement...

I've tried finding out on-line. I have found a couple places that say Chris plays Bigfoot, but no way to confirm it, or if it's just speculation.

das
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X