Todd/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
    I knew you would succumb sooner or later Ellie!!
    The girl's got smarts!
    sigpic

Comment

yes she does!

Comment

yes she does!
        *breaks out the rum to toast fellow crew members on the good ship Toddifer*
        sigpic

Comment

I knew you would succumb sooner or later Ellie!!
          Haha i'm not normally a shipper, but hey, when you see a ship that works you just have to go for it!

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          The girl's got smarts!
          Thankyou!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
            Haha i'm not normally a shipper, but hey, when you see a ship that works you just have to go for it!

Hey, I'm an antishipper, but sometimes you just have to accept canon
            sigpic

Comment

I can see this one lasting too, such chemistry.
              sigpic

Comment

Thankyou!
                ohhh yeah!!

Comment

*breaks out the rum to toast fellow crew members on the good ship Toddifer*
                  *drinks hardily* *Yar Har!*

Comment

I can see this one lasting too, such chemistry.
                    It's so beautiful....*sniffffffffffffffff*

Comment

It's so beautiful....*sniffffffffffffffff*
                      I know! Even my hubby said "Sometimes you just can't deny the beautiful truth"! It's so obvious that she dolled herself up for him, and he was open with her. Chemistry!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I know! Even my hubby said "Sometimes you just can't deny the beautiful truth"! It's so obvious that she dolled herself up for him, and he was open with her. Chemistry!!!
                        Ohhh yeah. She's attracted to him that's for sure. It's funny. You make yourself look nice if you're going on a date, to work or the store or just because. But for a mission?? You don't doll yourself up if your going out on a mission. Sorry. On a mission you'd get shot at, possibly dirty...you're not going to want to deal with hairspray and lots of makeup. You would do a Teyla. You'd be practical and you'd pull the hair up and away and you're good to go.

Anyway...back on topic. Yes she wants Todd. He wants her. You can't deny the chemistry......*sniff*

Comment

Well Jennifer knows the Wraith have great hair so I guess she was trying to impress Todd with her golden locks... yep she definitely made an effort to look good for him...
                          Last edited by bluealien; 05 October 2008, 11:00 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Well Jennifer knows the Wraith have great hair so I guess she was trying to impress Todd with her old golden locks... yep she definitely made an effort to look good for him...
                            You are right she was trying to impress that is for sure. Wraiths do have great hair but there was that one from Reunion that had really bad hair:

Spoiler:

But anywho...

Jenn secretly wants to be a wraith so she can always have great hair!

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Well Jennifer knows the Wraith have great hair so I guess she was trying to impress Todd with her old golden locks... yep she definitely made an effort to look good for him...
                              You are right she was trying to impress that is for sure. Wraiths do have great hair but there was that one from Reunion that had really bad hair:

Spoiler:
                              http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/kali_r1/ReunionWraith.jpg

But anywho...

Jenn secretly wants to be a wraith so she can always have great hair!
                              OMG! I've just realised why she hangs around Ronon like a bad smell! It's the dreads!!! Lots of Wraith have sexy white dreads and she was stalking Ronon for his hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

OMG! I've just realised why she hangs around Ronon like a bad smell! It's the dreads!!! Lots of Wraith have sexy white dreads and she was stalking Ronon for his hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                LOL!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X