Did I miss something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I miss something?

I thought that in earlier seasons that Smallville and Metropolis were a couple hour drive apart. But now the characters seem to travel the distance like it's nothing.

Did I miss something?

Originally posted by iMenchi View Post
    I thought that in earlier seasons that Smallville and Metropolis were a couple hour drive apart. But now the characters seem to travel the distance like it's nothing.

Did I miss something?
    Honestly, I can't even think of that many scenes in the first 3 episodes this season that have actually been in Smallville. They've spent most of the time in Metropolis.
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

yeh they should rename the show metropolis

i believe they spent most of the first episode in smallville tho
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

All the scenes where Chloe lives are in Smallville, and there was that episode where they travelled between her place and Metropolis several times.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          yeh they should rename the show metropolis
          When Smallville dies!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iMenchi View Post

Did I miss something?
            you know I was thinging the same thing when I was watching smallville last night.
            sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Working...
            X