• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Barry Campbell

AUDIO INTERVIEW:
    ICE MAN
    GateWorld talks with Barry Campbell

GateWorld talks with the man responsible for Stargate in the arctic!

READ MORE ...

Big thanks to shipperahoy for the transcript!

Comment

Another great interview. What an interesting chap.
      sigpic

Comment

I had the pleasure of meeting Barry at the premiere at Comic Con. I was sitting behind him during the movie and it was pretty cool when all the navy guys there cheered for him when he came on screen first. Barry is a pretty great guy. I enjoyed listening to him at the afterparty after the movie. I remember one funny moment when we first got below deck, Barry was talking with Ben Browder. The person I was with, Khatie the then-CM for Stargate Worlds, walked up to Barry and told him that he was the best one in the movie, then turned around to Ben and told him that he did alright too in the movie. Ben said something to her like "no, no, you're right Barry was really awesome in the movie."

Comment

Originally posted by ooryl2 View Post
          i had the pleasure of meeting barry at the premiere at comic con. I was sitting behind him during the movie and it was pretty cool when all the navy guys there cheered for him when he came on screen first. Barry is a pretty great guy. I enjoyed listening to him at the afterparty after the movie. I remember one funny moment when we first got below deck, barry was talking with ben browder. The person i was with, khatie the then-cm for stargate worlds, walked up to barry and told him that he was the best one in the movie, then turned around to ben and told him that he did alright too in the movie. Ben said something to her like "no, no, you're right barry was really awesome in the movie."
          lol :d
          Meh.

Comment

He seems like a cool guy. Wish I'd had a chance to meet him. Gotta love the guys who do the REAL work.

Comment

Working...
            X