Jack O'Neill in 3D!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack O'Neill in 3D!

I've been working on a 3D Jack for a while now. Here's a short animation with him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM4nE_Wirgg&fmt=18
    Beth

Nicely done! Are you planning to use it in a mod or something?
    www.kvartillhampe.tk - the source for everything hampeveckan

Comment

Thx! I want to eventually use it to create a series of short animations. If you look under my YouTube name (RDAfan1) I also have a couple animations tests of Jack with lip synching and a short fly-by of Atlantis.
      Beth

Comment

Wow! I'll have to watch it if I have time later!

Sig by me

Comment

Nice job. Keep up the great work.

Comment

Great job! I love seeing the wonderful selections of work from talented people that turn up on GW!

Comment

Great work!
              sigpic

Comment

Hey! That's pretty good! Sweet job!

How long did it take? Is this your first 3D model?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camello of Abydos View Post
                  How long did it take? Is this your first 3D model?
                  I've been playing around with 3D rendering for about 5 years using Poser. I've now switched to DAZ Studio (a free program from daz3d.com).

I started working on creating the model of Jack a month ago. That was the hardest part. I used DAZ3D's Michael 3 figure as the base and used the FaceShop plugin for DAZ Studio to get his general features, then I fine tuned in Studio and created a face map of RDA in Photoshop. Still got work to do on both of those.

I added a great P90 model I found on the web, a backdrop image of the gateroom, and then experimented in DAZ Studio with lights until I got the muzzle flash the way I wanted. The P90 sound clip is from an episode of SGA.

I'm working now on a "Director's Cut" of the "Get outta my gateroom!" clip which will have some dialogue and other improvements. I'll post it when it's ready.
                  Beth

Comment

Working...
                  X