Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I'll get you through this..." (Spoilers for Season 7 +)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'll get you through this..." (Spoilers for Season 7 +)

So watching the commentary on the Season 7 epsiode Chimera I had some thoughts relating to Sarah Gardner.

Chimera
    Spoiler:
    When she wakes up after the Tok'ra remove Osiris from Sarah, she reaches up to cry in Daniel's arms, he says something to the affect of, "I'll get you through this," and at the very same time one of the commentators mention that she will need theropy for the next... thousand years.

Now we know there there was no room within Season 8 to revisit the storyline, probably not helped by the fact that ALP has to come from England every time she has a Stargate episode. Does anyone think they will revisit the story of Sarah Gardner in season 9, if so what do you think could be done, and if not why?

Is she lost in the horrible plot black hole with the Giiaaannnntttt Alliiiieeennns, the invaders from Foothold, and the Nox?

I believe they said a while ago that if they had a season 9, they'd love to revisit Sarah/Osiris. And since now there is gonna be a season 9, I really hope we do see her again.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

The question to me is how they can bring Sarah back in S9 - after not even mentioning her at all for 1 1/2 years - and still make it sound believable. Does she retain all the memories from her time as a host? That would make her a perfect deus-ex-machina. And if she doesn't remember anything I can't see them doing much with the character except for showing how she is coping. Which would be interesting for an aside comment but not a very gripping storyline for an entire episode.

Comment

I really enjoyed ALP as Osiris. Maybe she could be going along well enough and something triggers a post traumatic stress episode and she goes all schizo because of a protein marker osiris managed leave behind (because he was a special mutated snake) polluting Sarah's system even though he was removed by the Tok'ra and she calls Daniel, ostensibly for some therapy but really to get back to SGC and get a ribbon device (does SGC even have one?) because the evil-miracle residual naquada enhanced protein still makes it work and s/he/they go on a rampage in the mountain trying to go through the Gate to find Osiris-proper (wherever the Tok'ra have stashed him) so s/he/they can snake-out and once again maurade the universe with style and flair!

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Sarah every episode.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            I really enjoyed ALP as Osiris. Maybe she could be going along well enough and something triggers a post traumatic stress episode and she goes all schizo because of a protein marker osiris managed leave behind (because he was a special mutated snake) polluting Sarah's system even though he was removed by the Tok'ra and she calls Daniel, ostensibly for some therapy but really to get back to SGC and get a ribbon device (does SGC even have one?) because the evil-miracle residual naquada enhanced protein still makes it work and s/he/they go on a rampage in the mountain trying to go through the Gate to find Osiris-proper (wherever the Tok'ra have stashed him) so s/he/they can snake-out and once again maurade the universe with style and flair!
            Bling, you and I gotta stop hanging out together so much. My thoughts for Sarah's return were on a very similar thread, that Osiris left something behind, and she can still use Goa'uld tech, (and maybe when she gets mad/schizo her eyes still do that flashy-thing) and that she may actually be an asset in the fight against Ba'al, et al, because maybe her disappearance got lost in the whole power shuffle when Anubis was de-throned. They could send her in undercover or something. OK, so MY Sarah plot is used for the purposes of good, and yours isn't but still, that's scary. LOL

Comment

I really wanna see Sarah working at the SGC in the same capacity as Daniel - as well as kicking some major Goa'uld a$$!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                Bling, you and I gotta stop hanging out together so much. My thoughts for Sarah's return were on a very similar thread, that Osiris left something behind, and she can still use Goa'uld tech, (and maybe when she gets mad/schizo her eyes still do that flashy-thing) and that she may actually be an asset in the fight against Ba'al, et al, because maybe her disappearance got lost in the whole power shuffle when Anubis was de-throned. They could send her in undercover or something. OK, so MY Sarah plot is used for the purposes of good, and yours isn't but still, that's scary. LOL

I could accept her as a force for good, so long as that 'Oh Dr.Jackson I've read everything you ever wrote' Sarah is tempered by the knife-to-the-throat Impudence! Osiris arrogance. And the sheer, swirly, ankle-length coats, maybe all silvery this time. And the bust improvers.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

I could accept her as a force for good, so long as that 'Oh Dr.Jackson I've read everything you ever wrote' Sarah is tempered by the knife-to-the-throat Impudence! Osiris arrogance. And the sheer, swirly, ankle-length coats, maybe all silvery this time. And the bust improvers.
                  Well, YEAH...throwing Danny around is a given, sheesh... I can't imagine she'd exactly be stable, after an experience like being taken as a host. But it wouldn't mean that she wouldn't want to help.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    I really wanna see Sarah working at the SGC in the same capacity as Daniel - as well as kicking some major Goa'uld a$$!
                    That's about what I was thinking myself.

Comment

I think it would be good to have Sarah back.
                      It would make for interesting story-telling.
                      But I can't help wonder what happed to Ossy...
                      sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

What if Daniel was captured offworld in an episode. And they called in Sarah to act as Osiris. And she would have to go in and get Daniel out.

Maybe even have her re-combine with Osiris, and use one of those Tollan red/blue vest things. Say that the Tok'Ra traded for it or something.

Just an idea.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I hope S.9 opens the door for completing the Sarah/Osiris arc... its one of the great unfinished storylines of SG-1

Plus I just love her accent <3

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                            The question to me is how they can bring Sarah back in S9 - after not even mentioning her at all for 1 1/2 years - and still make it sound believable.
                            Presumably she's been in an asylum, or at least some kind of major vacational therapy or rest cure.
                            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                              I can't imagine she'd exactly be stable, after an experience like being taken as a host. But it wouldn't mean that she wouldn't want to help.

Skaara seemed okay. Well, up until Anubis nuked Abydos.

Even if Sarah wanted to help would she be able to get clearance? Especially if she's still got a little Osiris juju running in her veins? Feli up there said to use her as a deus-ex-machina, but I think a diablo-ex-machina would be more entertaining, if they could figure a way to get her clearance. Jack would be none too happy about her being around I bet, and it's always fun to torment Daniel, emotionally or otherwise.
                              Last edited by blingaway; 17 November 2004, 07:18 PM. Reason: unseemly spelling

Comment

Working...
                              X