Any good?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any good?!?

I've heard a lot about this show, but I want to hear more from fellow Stargate fans?!? Can you all give me some opinions? Is it worth checking out?

~ mh777
    "You heard me! I said KREE!"

www.heliosaga.com

series one, excellent, series two, not so great, but still good, and from what i hear series 3 is excellent too, (it's only just started airing)

i totally recommend watching it, buying it if you have the money, or renting it if you have the time.
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

I agree with Avatar but I tend to not be so tough on Season 2. I know alot of Heroes fans were critical of it but I enjoyed it. It was building into something completely different when the writer's strike happened. This Volume of "Villains" wasn't supposed to happen, at least not yet. Anyway, definitely give it a go but reserve judgment till about the 5th episode of Season 1 as it takes a bit to build...
      sigpic

Comment

It's a hard story to get into at first if you're looking to get all the answers at once. Everything builds up and builds up until the story lines come together and become one towards the end of each season. Season 3 is looking good so far.
        Dr. Orpheus: "But Hank, no...Hank is quite upset! Rage, I can hear his rage! He calls you a crumb bum....or maybe a crampon. It's hard to hear him." - Venture Bros., 2x01 Powerless in the Face of Death

Comment

Thanks, everyone! I will definitely check it out now!

~ mh777
          "You heard me! I said KREE!"

www.heliosaga.com

Comment

Working...
          X