Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Big Questions

  1. #1
    Staff Sergeant
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    94

    Arrow2 Big Questions

    Ok heres some questions I've had about Atlantis and some SG-1

    1.) What happened to all of the Asgard ships left over from the Asgard mass suicide?

    2.) Did the Atlantians not trust Janus because of the Attero Device? As seen in the earlier episode with him.

    3.) Is there data in one of Rodney's labtops (given by RepliaWeir) that talks about the new aliens and the Alternate Altantis Enemies and why doesn't anyone talk about it?

    4.) Does anyone think we'll ever see a prototype Stargate ? I mean they had to start somewhere right.

    Ok put your thought down below

  2. #2
    First Lieutenant Gate-builder's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    678

    Default Re: Big Questions

    1. Most likely destroyed along with the planet. It has never been said for sure.

    2. I suppose it is possible. In Before I Sleep though, Moros seemed more concerned about his "tampering with time" against the wishes of the council.

    3. She said she gave them info about technologically advanced races, but we don't know which races she was talking about.

    4. I have been wondering the same thing. Perhaps something will turn up in Universe. The Stargates were built a hell of a long time ago though so it is probably quite unlikely.

  3. #3
    Chief Master Sergeant
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    148

    Default Re: Big Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by jakebolt View Post
    Ok heres some questions I've had about Atlantis and some SG-1

    1.) What happened to all of the Asgard ships left over from the Asgard mass suicide?

    2.) Did the Atlantians not trust Janus because of the Attero Device? As seen in the earlier episode with him.

    3.) Is there data in one of Rodney's labtops (given by RepliaWeir) that talks about the new aliens and the Alternate Altantis Enemies and why doesn't anyone talk about it?

    4.) Does anyone think we'll ever see a prototype Stargate ? I mean they had to start somewhere right.

    Ok put your thought down below
    1) They were on the planet, and the planet blew up... I dunno but i think that means they are DESTROYED.

    2) We know no more than you do. If you've watched the season 1 episode, then you can guess that.

    3) Again, we know no more than you do. If there was data, then Mckay should've seen it...

    4) Doubt it

  4. #4
    Chief Master Sergeant
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    180

    Default Re: Big Questions

    as to the prototype gate: i would imagine it was something along the lines of what Orlin did in Carter's basement. probably original could only dial one address, just big enough for one person to fit thru at a time.
    if you see a light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a photon torpedo.

  5. #5
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,108

    Default Re: Big Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by jakebolt View Post
    Ok heres some questions I've had about Atlantis and some SG-1

    1.) What happened to all of the Asgard ships left over from the Asgard mass suicide?
    They exploded with the planet.

    2.) Did the Atlantians not trust Janus because of the Attero Device? As seen in the earlier episode with him.
    They didn't trust him, because he was building a time machine. Watch "Before I Sleep" to get some background on Janus.

    3.) Is there data in one of Rodney's labtops (given by RepliaWeir) that talks about the new aliens and the Alternate Altantis Enemies and why doesn't anyone talk about it?
    The writers probably forgot about this.

    4.) Does anyone think we'll ever see a prototype Stargate ? I mean they had to start somewhere right.
    I suspect the closest we'll get is Orlin's one-trip Stargate seen in SG-1 "Ascension."

  6. #6
    The Pantsinator
    (Moderator)
    TameFarrar's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Rising out of the Ashes
    Posts
    20,143

    Default Re: Big Questions

    Just a reminder for any new members

    show clip links are not allowed on GateWorld unless they are being shown on an approved network site. YouTube is not an approved network site.

    Thank You
    TameFarrar
    GateWorld Moderator
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

  7. #7
    Colonel knowles2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Chigwell
    Posts
    5,556

    Default Re: Big Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by TameFarrar View Post
    Just a reminder for any new members

    show clip links are not allowed on GateWorld unless they are being shown on an approved network site. YouTube is not an approved network site.

    Thank You
    TameFarrar
    GateWorld Moderator
    Just wondering if this rule is in place on the forums and I guest therefore in place for the entire site then why is Youtube being used in a Gateworld news report written by Darren Sumner.

    Here is the link to the report.

    http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...revealed.shtml

  8. #8
    Captain stargater1990's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2008
    Location
    atlantis
    Posts
    1,553

    Sheppard Re: Big Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by knowles2 View Post
    Just wondering if this rule is in place on the forums and I guest therefore in place for the entire site then why is Youtube being used in a Gateworld news report written by Darren Sumner.

    Here is the link to the report.

    http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...revealed.shtml

    thats a very good question.....
    STARGATE ROCKS

    THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW


  9. #9
    Chief Master Sergeant SGAtlantisP60's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    199

    Default Re: Big Questions

    1) the asguard in the milky way galexy had a mass sucide and i guess they destryoed their ships as well becasue a Gou'ule with an Asguard ship could destroy Earth easily.
    2)janas was always dissaproved by the Atlantian High cancel.. he was a rogue sciencetist who didn't listen to his supperiors and went ahead with his plans anyway.
    3) they hav ethe data on rodey's labtop but idk if she gave stargate adresses maybe she just idk gave them a descripion of those peoples...idk what she gave him
    4)Stargates were built over 10000 years ago... very unlucky that any prototype would still be around becasue if it didn't work than it would have been destroyed becasue of the massive build up of energy in the activation of a wormhole...



    ATLANTIS RULES

Similar Threads

  1. Questions Only
    By Lilith in forum Off-Topic Chatter
    Replies: 577
    Last Post: July 11th, 2010, 07:59 PM
  2. A few questions about Ark
    By masterblaster in forum Stargate: The Ark of Truth
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 3rd, 2008, 12:08 AM
  3. Some questions
    By Merrick178 in forum SG-1 Science and Tech
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: March 6th, 2008, 09:29 AM
  4. More Questions
    By songar87 in forum SG-1 Science and Tech
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: July 18th, 2007, 01:44 PM
  5. a few questions.....
    By pyao in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 5th, 2005, 12:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •