Radek and John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radek and John

I have a feeling that in the next episode of Atlantis that John and Radek...

Spoiler:
    Will be saved from the explosion right before it went off by the Asgard beaming them out... or something like that. But this feeling is strong that they will be saved by the Asgard some how!

What does everyone else think?

Why would the *bananas* randomly beam them out? After all, they threatened Daniel's life, didn't care about the side-effects and pretty much didn't care if anyone happened to be standing in the direct pad of their elevator (they'd be pretty dead) when they swooped in and stole the device.

In other words, they don't really care if people die.

Comment

it's more likely in the few moments we saw the outside of the tower radek and john were simply running away from the control room before the gate exploded.
      "There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind"

Woolsey: That sounded like another explosion.
      O'Neill: Yes. Yes it did.
      Woolsey: What does that mean?
      O'Neill: Something exploded...

sigpic

Comment

Mine might be a long shot, but I'm betting on Zelenka somehow instantaneously flipping the Atlantis shield from around the gate to around he and Sheppard to protect them from the explosion.

Either that or they ducked behind the control console which protects them from the blast which isn't that destructive. It'll probably just end up being this one.

Spoilers for The Lost Tribe concerning a pic so click at your own risk.
        Spoiler:
        A couple of people in the discussion thread were already siting some pics from this ep showing Shep being dug out of/surrounded by some rubble by Teyla or something. Haven't seen the pic myself but this ended my initial guess of the Apollo coming along and beaming them out.

The Asgard beaming them out is not even an option, imo.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

The Asgard are all dead. How are they going to save anyone?

As far as being beamed out, the Wraith control the Daedalus.

Obviously, at least one of them survives unharmed because Sheppard was in the preview for the next episode. I don't see him being the sort to save himself and leave one of his men behind, so I'll assume that Zalenka escapes the explosion as well. Maybe they zipped away in those transport pods or whatever? Either that or the shield, but they seemed to have maxed out the power so that's doubtful.

Maybe there's some clones of them out there too.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
            Mine might be a long shot, but I'm betting on Zelenka somehow instantaneously flipping the Atlantis shield from around the gate to around he and Sheppard to protect them from the explosion.

Either that or they ducked behind the control console which protects them from the blast which isn't that destructive. It'll probably just end up being this one.

Spoilers for The Lost Tribe concerning a pic so click at your own risk.
            Spoiler:
            A couple of people in the discussion thread were already siting some pics from this ep showing Shep being dug out of/surrounded by some rubble by Teyla or something. Haven't seen the pic myself but this ended my initial guess of the Apollo coming along and beaming them out.

The Asgard beaming them out is not even an option, imo.
            I think that Radek manages to get a shield around the both of them.

Pic spoiler.
            Spoiler:

We have a pic where Teyla is helping Radek so I doubt they were beamed out and you can see debris in the background.

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
            X