No announcement yet.

A Fake Preview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a twist! If the aired clip from "The Lost Tribe" was real, then it is some evil or... hmm lost population of the species well known as Dragsa. But if that clip was fake, it means producers done very LOST'ish thing. We already seen a many "fake" people in the coffin at LOST "real" teaser clips.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberash View Post
      They also carry hand weapons (which we've never seen these guys have any use for before).
      We may never have seen them with hand weapons, but that's not unsurpsing since...

Spoiler:
      any of their weapons would've been useless against replicators, which were the only enemies we really saw them in close proximity to apart from the time Thor was captured by Anubis. However, I got the impression that they did have hand weapons (and why wouldn't they?) when Thor mentioned that they never thought of using something as primitive as Earth weapons in their battle with the replicators. Although to be fair, he may have just meant that watching them effectively battle the replicators on a small scale showed him that primitive thinking might've worked on a larger one as well if only they were still capable of thinking like that.

Comment

BIG BIG BIG BIG Spoiler

There is your proof

It is in fact
        Spoiler:
        Asgard

Daniel is just like.. uhhhhhhhhhh O_O

Comment

Originally posted by DaxFlowLyfe View Post
          BIG BIG BIG BIG Spoiler

There is your proof

It is in fact
          Spoiler:
          Asgard

Daniel is just like.. uhhhhhhhhhh O_O
          I think that is the leaked preview the original post was in fact referring to. In fact, besides the trailer from that episode, its the only clip I've seen. Amazing how these small clips never get leaked, but this one gets spread all over. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a big joke just to make the REAL surprise all the more shocking. I guess we won't find out till two more weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
            I think that is the leaked preview the original post was in fact referring to. In fact, besides the trailer from that episode, its the only clip I've seen. Amazing how these small clips never get leaked, but this one gets spread all over. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a big joke just to make the REAL surprise all the more shocking. I guess we won't find out till two more weeks.
            Looked pretty darn real to me

Comment

Originally posted by chestnu1 View Post
              Looked pretty darn real to me
              Obviously, as it was produced by TPTB. But they could have produced it as a red herring to fool the fans as to the real identity of the Aliens.

Unlikely, though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                Obviously, as it was produced by TPTB. But they could have produced it as a red herring to fool the fans as to the real identity of the Aliens.

Unlikely, though.
                Unlikely, although a small part of me hopes it actually isn't what it is. Although its good to see them again, I was hoping for something different.

Comment

Hey guys! its true! Confirmed @ SCI FI's website

You can clearly see its true from the image on this page.. so stop speculating about that clip
                  sigpic
                  I love the big hairy fuzzy men on TV, mmmm
                  "I'll Be Your Freyr Elrad, Wait For Me!!!
                  Me On YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/airricksreloaded

Comment

I had a good look at the preview with the spoiler in it, but what strikens me the most is that there is no music in the background, no extra soundFX and the way MS acts is somehow a bit strange, not like he would play that...i dunno

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl View Post
                      I had a good look at the preview with the spoiler in it, but what strikens me the most is that there is no music in the background, no extra soundFX and the way MS acts is somehow a bit strange, not like he would play that...i dunno
                      Um it's a clip from before they've added background music and sound effects, they do all that stuff after they film something. What's wrong with the way MS acts, he looks shocked, which Daniel would be in that situation.
                      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                        Um it's a clip from before they've added background music and sound effects, they do all that stuff after they film something. What's wrong with the way MS acts, he looks shocked, which Daniel would be in that situation.
                        hmm, i still dunno, i have seen him act it better, or it is an outtake so the show itself comes out better...

Comment

I also watched the preview on the scifi website, they claim it is the
                          Spoiler:
                          Asgard
                          but in that clip they dont show them, only as a still. looks like they wanna spoil it on purpose, so to create a greater shock when it isnt them. Or scifi is just plain stupid in spoiling this. which doesnt surprise me either

Comment

Dude its a fake, come on the Asgard, of all the races who would want to use a doomsday device, come on you kidding me!!!!!!!

Comment

you never know, we know the asgard and anicents were allies in the MWG. then the anicents moved on to the PG, when the war with the wraith started the asgard may have helped for a while but when the war was lost they retreated - it could be these new asgard with the cool suits are just trying to solve a problem the anicents never could, out of some sense of honour to their fallen ally

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis24 View Post
                                you never know, we know the asgard and anicents were allies in the MWG. then the anicents moved on to the PG, when the war with the wraith started the asgard may have helped for a while but when the war was lost they retreated - it could be these new asgard with the cool suits are just trying to solve a problem the anicents never could, out of some sense of honour to their fallen ally
                                somewhere i hope u r right

Comment

Working...
                                X