Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are we going to do Friday nights with no Stargate?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are we going to do Friday nights with no Stargate?

Wow I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do friday nights after Atlantis is done. Sure Sanctuary looks really cool and yes there is that new Stargate series that is supposed to start some time but wow for aslong as I can remember Friday night was my SCI FI and Stargate night!!!! it gave Fridays meaning even more important than payday or the weekend I was able to travel to different planets and do amazing things but alas now what will we have. I guess my Jeep is going to get used more less Stargate means more fuel consumption lol. My Stargate decals are still staying put though. I guess I will start re-enacting the episodes with my Stargate action figures! Thats an awesome idea for friday nights.

That babbling was fun. Go ahead share your idea's for friday's without stargate! Have fun and be nice!

Watch Stargate maybe? (you do know there is a new stargate series coming? after Atlantis is done?

Comment

Originally posted by tsiper View Post
      Wow I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do friday nights after Atlantis is done. Sure Sanctuary looks really cool and yes there is that new Stargate series that is supposed to start some time but wow for aslong as I can remember Friday night was my SCI FI and Stargate night!!!! it gave Fridays meaning even more important than payday or the weekend I was able to travel to different planets and do amazing things but alas now what will we have. I guess my Jeep is going to get used more less Stargate means more fuel consumption lol. My Stargate decals are still staying put though. I guess I will start re-enacting the episodes with my Stargate action figures! Thats an awesome idea for friday nights.

That babbling was fun. Go ahead share your idea's for friday's without stargate! Have fun and be nice!
      Hi there ! Welcome to the Forum !

I'm going to watch my "Stargate Atlantis" DVD collection on Friday nights !

Comment

well you chould allway rewatch stargate sg-1 and atlantis intil SGU comes

Comment

Originally posted by Kebab Gud View Post
          Watch Stargate maybe? (you do know there is a new stargate series coming? after Atlantis is done?
          Agree!!

Comment

what are we going to do on friday night? same thing we do every night... try to take over the world!!!

but serioulsy i think universe will come out soon enough and they have had similarly long hiatuses for the other two shows... still it will be hard idk maybe ill watch lost...
            sigpic

Comment

watch something else....maybe rent a movie, go to a show, get a life outside of TV. Finish writing my book, go out to dinner, take a school course, lots of things I can do.....

Now if i only didn't have to sleep at night then I would have more time to do it all.
              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

i'll be watching...

Sanctuary

when Atlantis ends, once a week i'll spend an entire day watching an entire season of Stargate. have every season of SG-1 and Atlantis so that'll be 14 weeks in total. hopefully be done in time to watch Stargate Universe.

Comment

I'm gonna do what i usually do on a friday night, have a few drinks (alcoholic variety) as I find it a refreshing sustitute for.........food.
                  (and maybe watch the odd SG1 SGA episode on DVD)

Here in UK new SGA is on a tuesday night.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:
                  McKay: Crap!

Hermiod: What did you do?

McKay: I ran it through a translation programme, it's Wraith.

Hermiod: Crap indeed!
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  O'Neall: Yasureyoubetya!

Comment

Erm...go out and have a life

Seriously though its a friday night there's tons of things to do. I live in the UK so SGA is on tuesdays so I never have to pick between going out and SGA. Fridays will be the same for me.
                    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Get pissed?
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

I guess I have to go out and get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis82 View Post
                          i'll be watching...

Sanctuary

when Atlantis ends, once a week i'll spend an entire day watching an entire season of Stargate. have every season of SG-1 and Atlantis so that'll be 14 weeks in total. hopefully be done in time to watch Stargate Universe.
                          Just sayin', indeed. SANCTUARY after SG:ATLANTIS ends. I'll preview SG-U. Other than that, maybe I'll have time to play on GW again!!
                          MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                          sigpic
                          Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Really its just a 6 month brake between SGA and SGU.. and there is a 2 hour movie in the middle.. sooo why whine?

Comment

Because SGU is set to be abismal and the movies are 4 hours out of 6 months.
                              sigpic
                              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                              Stargate : Genesis |
                              Original Starship DesignThread
                              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                              11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                              X