Angela's Dream of 'The Future' - Spoilers for S3 Included

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angela's Dream of 'The Future' - Spoilers for S3 Included

Ok, so in one of the dreams that Angela has, we see that Peter, Claire and Matt are killed by Adam, Sylar and co. A few things I don't understand about this supposed future, that I'd like to share.

Firstly, Peter (upon going down against a wall, covered in his own blood) still has his head attached. Therefore, he wouldn't actually be dead. Just injured. In order for Peter to die, he needs to be decapitated, or shot in the head. I don't recall seeing any gunshot wounds to the head.

Secondly, Claire. It seems Sylar doesn't care for her life afterall, if he was willing to stand by and let her die. Thirdly... I would mention Parkman, but I can't see any reason to at this point. Not that I've got anything against him, just, there is no reason for him not to die then and there.

On a side note, does anyone know if the people (can't remember their names) who are playing Claire and Matt have any plans of leaving the show? It may answer some questions if we know they are leaving. Being that, they do actually die, and it is one of the two Peter's we see die (is it possible that the Peter we see in her dream, is in fact the one from the future, and the 'real' Peter is still alive? Being that there are two Peter's now..?), the other remains alive (even though, if two Peter's were there, it would have been a better fight).

Another point I'd like to make, is when Angela is 'dreaming', Sylar manages to touch her shoulders. How? The final question is in regard to Nikki / Jessica / Tracy / whoever the hell she is now...

What exactly is her 'story'? I keep reading about her sisters, and body swaps and what not. Could someone please bring me up to speed on this, as I've either missed something somewhere, or I've been reading a lot of rumours. My understanding of it was (quite simply) that the single person / body has multiple personalities, that would appear at relevant times.
    sigpic
    It's Probin' Time!

For Peter, perhaps they put something in the back of his head? For Angela, maybe the touching thing is supposed to happen in dreams? And I don't think any one knows what's going on with this Tracy person.
    http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Keep in mind that the dream was filmed for last year as part of the story that never happened. They just decided it was close enough to keep around. So some stuff isn't gonna fit exactly. That guy who is now the villain Knox was even playing a completely different character in that dream when he tore Claire appart.

Comment

Working...
      X