X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    This would be so funny.....If it wasn't so true
    If the movie come even close to being like that, I'm holding Showfan personally responsible. There will be cats!

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
      If the movie come even close to being like that, I'm holding Showfan personally responsible. There will be cats!
      Cats! OMG...anything but cats!

Seriously? I don't put it past them! Keller is pretty much the writer's darling...much to my chagrin. The entire season already revolves around her, why not the movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Showfan View Post
        Cats! OMG...anything but cats!

Well, personally, I think Rodney has been shown to have a deeper relationship with his cat than with Keller.

Comment

I'm not even convinced that Rodney is capable of any feeling other than egotism. There was absolutely no build up to this relationship. The Seed shows some but it also shows Ronon attacking the ship to save Keller. I picked up on that much more than McKay. I remembered Ronon having a conversation with Keller about who he reminded her of. I saw that on screen and it stuck with me. Having a beer with Mckay was not shown and I've never really seen Keller and McKay interact. The episode where McKay says he loved her was entirely forced and didn't really make much sense other than that SGA has trouble handing carry over from one episode to the next.

Comment

Telling rather than showing is a great big writing no-no. Therefore McKeller is the result of some very bad writing. If McKay never announced his LOVE to Keller in that video in The Shrine, I would never have seen anything on screen to support it.

IMO, the fans had to be told McKay loved Keller..because there was nothing there for them to see.
            My dad watched The Shrine for the first time the other day and after Rodney's declaration he asked me: "Who's he talking to? "
            What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              My dad watched The Shrine for the first time the other day and after Rodney's declaration he asked me: "Who's he talking to? "
              It was obviously the lovely man in your sig. Jennifer intercepted it and hid it away so John would never know. Stargate Atlantis: Love Rectangle Edition in all of its glory.

Comment

Yes, totally. That's exactly what happened.

Thank god the show ended before we were forced to see the episode next season where Keller becomes ill, McKay emotes and declares his love at her deathbed, Sheppard feels guilty for not telling McKay the love of his life died in the alternate timeline, Carson races against the clock to save Keller's life and Ronon and Teyla...have nothing to do.

I'm also thankful that the show ended before we could be subjected to another scene of Rodney railing against the gods because he couldn't save his beloved Keller. However, given their love for this forced, out-of-the-blue ship, TPTB may decide to add the above scenario to the movie, so we aren't completely in the clear yet.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                That's too funny.

I have a feeling that your dad wasn't alone in his confusion because even if you go back and carefully review every prior Rodney and Keller moment, I can't see how Rodney could have been "in love with her for some time". That's plot-driven writing at its worse.
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
                  I'm also thankful that the show ended before we could be subjected to another scene of Rodney railing against the gods because he couldn't save his beloved Keller. However, given their love for this forced, out-of-the-blue ship, TPTB may decide to add the above scenario to the movie, so we aren't completely in the clear yet.

I have a feeling that your dad wasn't alone in his confusion because even if you go back and carefully review every prior Rodney and Keller moment, I can't see how Rodney could have been "in love with her for some time". That's plot-driven writing at its worse.
                  Urgh, hate the thought of Rodney even talking to Keller, let alone railing against the odds for her.

That's what confuses me, this whole thing has come from nowhere imo and he's supposed to be in love with her?? Do they think that by telling us about it so much and having a couple of scenes like the one from the Shrine where Rodney admits he loves her (still think he meant 'John' not 'Jen' ), will maybe make people go "oh yeah, they must be in love because everyone's talking about it" they are trying to trick us I tell you! There is no chemistry between them imo and they want to rush things, so they go on about love triangles and such, and then we are meant to believe that they have always had a spark or something.

Well, i'm not falling for it!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post

Well, i'm not falling for it!!
                    Dude, I so am.

Only because it's tons of fun!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                      Dude, I so am.

Only because it's tons of fun!
                      Hehe I wish I could, I really do coz I love Rodney so much! I just want him to be happy with Shep is all!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                        Hehe I wish I could, I really do coz I love Rodney so much! I just want him to be happy with Shep is all!
                        My eyes! My ears!

My brain!

:: scrubs with bleach ::

In short....I don't see it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                          My eyes! My ears!

My brain!

:: scrubs with bleach ::

In short....I don't see it.

Stop! It's not healthy!

"Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

I believe that Keller while making her bed, found some of the "special weed" that *takes a deep and quivering breath before uttering the dreaded words* Lucius Lavin *shudders and gags* left behind and turned it into a perfume which overcame the antidote Beckett made.

I personally believe that this is the *ONLY* explaination for how this stupid love triangle could have appeared out of nowhere and how two men who barely speak to her are suddenly falling over themselves...(or their dreadlocks) to get to her.

In total honesty though, I would be a happier bunny if the whole thing just got swallowed up in one of TPTB wormholes that tend to happen at the end of Atlantis episodes and suck away all character development.

Comment

Working...
                            X