• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Am Become Death (304)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON THREE
    I AM BECOME DEATH
    EPISODE NUMBER - 304

Peter travels four years into the future to a world where abilities are commonplace, and where the people he thought were good are pursuing him as a terrorist and a murderer. Mohinder struggles with the side-effects of his new ability, while Nathan and Tracy both try and decide what to do next.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:55 PM.

anyone else hate that Sylar is a serial killer b/c of his power? And that Peter is now a serial killer b/c he has that power. How pathetic is that? Peter absorbs powers he does not need to cut someone's head open. Its ridiculously lame. Kring is an embarrassment.

Also the method that Peter used to absorb Sylar's power is beyond ridiculous. Peter can absorb any power b/c he's around them but w/ Sylar he needs to fix a clock.

Daphne death scene was pathetic. It was not needed.

Nathan saving Tracy was predictable and not needed either.

As people have said Papa Petrelli is returning. He is most likely Linderman which I did not predict and didn't suspect. Its pretty lame if its true though.

He broke his promise about physical mutations too.

I might be done w/ this series.

Comment

On the flip side, I really enjoyed this episode. But, to each their own.

I actually don't mind the revelation about Sylar and his power. And the end of this one, I thought was great.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i just feel like i need a score card, i'm tired of having to keep looking up to see which 'time zone' we're in and i really wish hiro and ando would speak english so i can multitask and not read all the time

this whole flash forward/flash backwards is confusing and something i would feel better about if i knew that the show had a set ending that they were working towards.

i just feel like each season is contrived plot after contrived plot, where they save the earth every 20 epiosdes and if they're gonna keep endangering it, can they come up with something different from 'blow it up'??

i just feel like, since last season was abbreviated due to writers strike, this season is goonna be full of gobsmack moments in a desperate attempt to remind viewers that the show is still there and they should watch it...oh and buying the merchandise is good too

it was a decent enough eps, i'm just getting beyond lost in the story
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          i just feel like i need a score card, i'm tired of having to keep looking up to see which 'time zone' we're in and i really wish hiro and ando would speak english so i can multitask and not read all the time

this whole flash forward/flash backwards is confusing and something i would feel better about if i knew that the show had a set ending that they were working towards.

i just feel like each season is contrived plot after contrived plot, where they save the earth every 20 epiosdes and if they're gonna keep endangering it, can they come up with something different from 'blow it up'??

i just feel like, since last season was abbreviated due to writers strike, this season is goonna be full of gobsmack moments in a desperate attempt to remind viewers that the show is still there and they should watch it...oh and buying the merchandise is good too

it was a decent enough eps, i'm just getting beyond lost in the story
          I do not mind that the Earth is in danger each season. Its a bit overblown but I'll deal with it. The biggest problem is Kring desire for emotional shock over plot. I know it gets people who don't care or think about a show. Every point I hated in this show was based on his desire to throw emotion at you instead of writing a plot that develops an emotional response. That latter requires a lot of talent.

I've yet to see a story. Future Peter averted the future he came from yet Claire is still a bad ass..? Not sure where that is coming from. The timeline is all sorts of effed up.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            On the flip side, I really enjoyed this episode. But, to each their own.

I actually don't mind the revelation about Sylar and his power. And the end of this one, I thought was great.
            to each his own.

Comment

My biggest issue with the episode is that it was 40% commercial time. I actually timed it, they player 8 minutes of commercials, 5 minutes of episode, 7 more minutes of commercials. That was bloody annoying.

Comment

Glad I caught the recorded Heroes and I liked the episode. I thought it was a little all over the place, even for Heroes. I guess it's too hard to ask for 10 minutes of a contiguous story line? Even with the ADHD quality of the ep I am getting used to it and more interested to see how the story continued.

Sylar in an apron was just too funny, and with a kid! I wonder who's the mom? It was hard to tell who were really the villains and who the heroes in the future. It seemed like both were playing hero and villain at the same time, though heroes wouldn't kill an innocent kid. Anyone notice he was named after Clair's father, Noah?

The whole saving the world thing is getting milked really hard. But the why the world needs saving is getting answered a little more each week, which keeps me interested just enough to keep watching. Can't wait until next week and I can't believe they unburied Adam, one immortal is bad enough, now there's two! They do need to merge a few story lines it's like it was last season too many puzzle pieces.

Comment

i liked this episode, but i bet that future peter isnt really dead, that bullet is just lodged in his brain, all one needs to do is take it out. and he'd wake up
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
                    Sylar in an apron was just too funny, and with a kid! I wonder who's the mom? It was hard to tell who were really the villains and who the heroes in the future. It seemed like both were playing hero and villain at the same time, though heroes wouldn't kill an innocent kid. Anyone notice he was named after Clair's father, Noah?
                    Anyone notice the kid looked older than 4 years old (and also looked a bit like Noah?) I think that IS Noah, either he got a power and did that to himself, or someone else with a power did it to him. Think about it, the kid would have to be aprox 3 years and 3 months old (allowing time for a pregnancy cuz I haven't seen Sylar impregnate anyone yet) and he looked older than 3 years, 3 months. Also they were living at the old Bennett house. IDK, I'm just saying...
                    sigpic

Comment

^ i bet it was sylar himself did that too noah, noah saved his life and thats why his protecting him (probably from the company)

as to molly i noticed that she looked the same as she does in the present, they could have done a little work on her to make her look 4 years older.......
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Well, it looks like Nathan will eventually get mad at Peter bc of those "accident" killings and it´s gonna be a big brother fight. I couldn´t blame Nathan. This begins to be annoying. Leave the guy finally alone. They are repeating themselves here
                        And he flew again! Finally! I expected it since the trailer but to see it, hey, it was great! I hope it´s not last time we saw it.
                        Are we gonna see a big brother´s fight in the end of the season? All THREE brothers?

Peter can be wrong for what we know. It´s really hard to say who is good and who is bad here. And, it looks like Peter is gonna be the one who will turn bad...bc of Sylar´s power now...But who knows?
                        Anyway, finally a good episode and I kind of like Matt´s storyline.
                        Turtle rules!

But enough of time jumps now, OK? I think we have seen enough of future, that will be changed anyway, so please, stop it.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I think they need to cut some characters and bring the show to a central focus. I dont like that there are 50 different things going on in 50 different time periods.

Comment

I had some hopes that series three would be better then the awful second series but those hopes have dwindled down to nothing. So, basically every good guy becomes a bad guy now and next to the fact that the whole Mohinder thing was taken straight out of "The Fly" it is just lame. Also we have an overabundance on characters. Kring should have downsized but instead the cast exapands and expands. It is only the third season but it feels to me as if Tim Kring as lost control over this series already. Chris Carter knew at least where he was going up to season 7. Unless something changes really soon, really fast this show will sink faster then a rock. For me at least, it already has and I won't be watching anymore. It is one hour of the day I won't get back and I'd rather watch something else then this mess.
                            He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                            He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                            And he's wonderful.

Comment

Sylar has a child. I don't think it is the 'Noah' that we know, Sylar seemed to care too much, it seemed he cared enough as though it were his own child. My guess is that the mini-Noah is actually Sylar's child. The Mother, I think is Claire.

Her and Sylar have chemistry now I think, ever since Sylar took her power. Could it not be that they end up together, Claire gets pregnant, but turns to 'the bad side' shortly after, leaving Sylar with a child of his own?

I still can't work out what is suppose to destroy the world either. My only conclusion is that its a power, and my guess as to who destroys the world, is actually Mohinder. He is the only one that is mutating (so to speak) because of it. Really, he is the only one that is unpredictable.

And Adam is back... Can't wait to see how that one goes. The only other question I've yet to find out, is whether or not 'our' Sylar turns good, or stays evil.
                              sigpic
                              It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Working...
                              X