X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But we like Psycho - Universe casting spoilers

Ron "Psycho" Stasiak
    20, all ethnicities. Marine. Big, strong, silent. You want him on your side. You don't want him mad at you. Lacks control over his temper in non combat situations. His past is a mystery but it's clear something dark formed the hard shell around him. Yet, there must also be some moral center because otherwise he'd kill everyone around him. Think Eric Bana's character "Hoot" in Blackhawk Down. SERIES REGULAR.
    This is a thread to discuss how awesome Psycho will be. I am predicting at least a 15-0 kill/death ratio by the end of the pilot. Prefer him to be wielding something a little more grunty than P90 - maybe rolling with SCAR-H and for novelty value dual wielding some M1911's.

Essentially Psycho is going to own your face off.

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
    This is a thread to discuss how awesome Psycho will be. I am predicting at least a 15-0 kill/death ratio by the end of the pilot. Prefer him to be wielding something a little more grunty than P90 - maybe rolling with SCAR-H and for novelty value dual wielding some M1911's.

lol...

Anyway, I think we might be alone, but I kinda like him, too. But I don't think many people agree with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post

I have no idea what 'own your face off' means, but, the entire concept of a mentally unhinged character isn't appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        the entire concept of a mentally unhinged character isn't appealing.
        True, but sarcasm is.

Comment

i prefer him being the guy who watches your back. no-nonsense, no-joke, toss him in the battlefield and he kills kind of guy. prefer g36 as main gun, two uzi's as backup

Comment

We've already got one Ronon.

Comment

Originally posted by jaytan View Post
              We've already got one Ronon.
              Yup, and at least Ronon has a reason for his attitude: home world destroyed, seven years hunted by Wraith. What's this Psycho's guy'sproblem? marines wouldn't let him take his iPod with him? (said with sarcasm)

Comment

no i mean, like tealc and ronon in "midway". big gun guy, tough, not tealc like[staffweapon, running around with 2 p-90's] or ronon [small handgun].

second, hes not alien

hes the type of guy that works at the nightclub, tossing out unwanted people. or your bodyguard

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  I have no idea what 'own your face off' means, but, the entire concept of a mentally unhinged character isn't appealing.
                  You wouldnt get along with any of my ex girlfriends then :-p Its the danger that makes dating crazy chicks fun XD

Comment

I'd be more interested in the character if he wasn't called Psycho, that is a piss poor attempt at a nickname if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                      You wouldnt get along with any of my ex girlfriends then :-p Its the danger that makes dating crazy chicks fun XD
                      if you say so.... *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                        I'd be more interested in the character if he wasn't called Psycho, that is a piss poor attempt at a nickname if you ask me.
                        Play Crysis and Crysis Warhead. Pyscho is one of the nanosuit guys, and he's pretty fkn awesome.

"I'm British you muppet!"

ahahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                        X