Ronon pulling Mckay's leg at the end.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon pulling Mckay's leg at the end.

After watching the final scene in the episode. I believe Ronon is totally not into Keller like Rodney is. I think he was teasing with him because he did not know at first what Rodney meant, but then when he did, you can see his smile and it just seemed he was playing with Rodney. What do you think?
    sigpic

I don't know what to think, but I do know the the shippers/whumpers are going to go INSANE with this episode.

Comment

frankly, if the love triangle is never heard of again, I'll be happy... but I know better. I agree though, I think ronon was just trying to rile rodney.

Comment

I am seriously hoping that's how TPTB meant it.

But who knew our Rodney was so take charge? That entire last scene was Rodney confronting Ronon. Awesome!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
          frankly, if the love triangle is never heard of again, I'll be happy... but I know better. I agree though, I think ronon was just trying to rile rodney.

I thought so at first but now ...I'm not so sure...
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

That's what Ronon's grin told me although I was expecting him to say "Just kidding" or something. Then again, maybe he's just going to let Rodney squirm for a while. But I don't think he's nearly as interested in Keller as Rodney is.
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana
            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post

I check up few upcoming esipodes of SA5 in Stargate Wiki;
              Spoiler:
              as I guessed Dr. Keller chose Dr. Rodney after Ronon.
              Last edited by Madeleine; 20 September 2008, 12:01 AM.

Comment

I was getting that vibe, too, Brian. That smile was just too mischievous to make me think that Ronon was completely sincere with his...intentions. I think Ronon is having a bit of fun with this.
                I'm smiling...that alone should disturb you.

I write stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                  I am seriously hoping that's how TPTB meant it.

But who knew our Rodney was so take charge? That entire last scene was Rodney confronting Ronon. Awesome!
                  Yeah, I am hoping Ronon was just messing with Rodney too. I really think he was.

McKay confronting Ronon. I never saw that coming, that is for sure. Good for him.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

he didn't seem to serious......but still, i don't care
                    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                    sigpic

Comment

I wasn't really sure. He grinned, like he was joking, but then so did Han Solo in the first 'Star Wars'. We know how that turned out. Thus,

Spoiler:
                      Rodney is Keller's brother!
                      If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Originally posted by Teslan View Post
                        I wasn't really sure. He grinned, like he was joking, but then so did Han Solo in the first 'Star Wars'. We know how that turned out. Thus,

Spoiler:
                        Rodney is Keller's brother!
                        GAH!!!!

:: runs away screaming ::

Don't say it. Don't you dare even think it again!

Plus, Ronon Dex is no Han Solo. Do not sully my memory of that glorious man.
                        sigpic

Comment

My connection funked up with about 5 minutes to go, so I missed it, but I didn't get that feeling throughout the rest of the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                            Plus, Ronon Dex is no Han Solo. Do not sully my memory of that glorious man.
                            Well, Ronon does look like he's sporting a Wookie on his head. Maybe he's trying to be Han and Chewie.
                            I'm smiling...that alone should disturb you.

I write stuff!

Comment

I was under the impression we weren't supposed to post any spoilers for upcoming episodes here. I am really trying to stay spoiler free so please spoiler tag things on unaired episodes.

thank you
                              Last edited by aboleyn24; 20 September 2008, 05:15 AM. Reason: hiding spoiler

Comment

Working...
                              X