Predictable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictable

It was predictable when Keller started to run away. I knew he would teleport in front of her. It was predictable when McKay is hiding behind the stump from the wraith and slowly starts to get up. It was predictable in the end when he 'sacrifices himself in the end'. The way the camera moves around them during these examples, especially the first two is a dead give away. I guess that's just good Ol' Stargate at it's finest.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
    MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

I knew you were going to post that.

Comment

this thread is predictable.

and by predictable, I mean complete and utterly pointless.
      Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
        this thread is predictable.

and by predictable, I mean complete and utterly pointless.
        I concur with you observation. If you boil episode down enough regarless of genere their are going to be predictable points. As a series progress we get to know a character's personality.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
          It was predictable when Keller started to run away. I knew he would teleport in front of her.
          actually, up until that point I thought it was a personal cloak. That actually caught me off guard.

Comment

It was predictable when Keller started to run away. I knew he would teleport in front of her. It was predictable when McKay is hiding behind the stump from the wraith and slowly starts to get up. It was predictable in the end when he 'sacrifices himself in the end'. The way the camera moves around them during these examples, especially the first two is a dead give away. I guess that's just good Ol' Stargate at it's finest.
            You dont HAVE to watch it? But itd be just too predictable if someone just stopped watching something they didnt like. XD

Comment

I don't think you can single out Stargate for this. These same types of things happen all the time. Anytime someone is being chased, he'll look carefully around the corner and not see anyone, and you know--you just know--that whoever he's running from is going to be right next to him. Is it overused and played out? Yeah, sure. But you see it all the time.

Comment

This and 50 other episodes, welcome to stargate atlantis.

I actually liked this episode, apart from Rodney in the beginning.

Comment

actually this episode was lot better compared to many other episodes of atlantis. this wasn't that predictable, i think this episode had a solid entertaining story. seeing how everything played left me satisfied, unlike a lot of crap that has been in this show lately.

Comment

Did you ever consider the fact that almost every TV show, movie or novel is "predictable" by your definition? If an episode of SGA, such as Tracker, was written simply to throw off the audience as much as possible the story would come across as terrible and not engaging. (Trust me, it would.) Clearly you don't see it this way but I personally just watch a TV show to be entertained.

Comment

Originally posted by Saif Blade View Post
                      actually this episode was lot better compared to many other episodes of atlantis. this wasn't that predictable, i think this episode had a solid entertaining story. seeing how everything played left me satisfied, unlike a lot of crap that has been in this show lately.
                      Yeah, i feel the same. Good episode, unlike some of the latest SGA episodes.

You can always punch holes in episodes, but then you're missing the point. They are supposed to entertain, not educate.

Comment

Working...
                      X