Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gould Motherships.......what exactly do they have.?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gould Motherships.......what exactly do they have.?

After all the episodes i watched of stargate sg1 and seeing the gould motherships I asked myself......................what do these vessels have?? Do they have bathrooms or sleeping places or where to eat.......ived noticed that the Jaffa just go randomly marching around and the rooms look almost the same.........is there a kitchen??????? if you know anything post it..
    http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7...itebeam6aw.gif

Cat Host...
    dead gods....or so they say....

Comment

lol, where did you get the comic?

There are sleeping chambers, because we saw them in one episode that had Teal'c reliving some of his previous moments. Evreything else I would assume that it would have, because how would you sustain everyone for such long periods of flight.
      Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
      Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
      Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
      Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
      Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
      Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
      Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

more toons I found........ [IMG]
        Last edited by anubis3355; 08 May 2004, 04:00 PM.

Comment

ok whith the toons but its sooooooooo fun....again with the motherships whats up with them??

Comment

yes they have sleeping and living areas for the jaffa. a ha'tak can carry 1,000 jaffa soldiers plus who knows how many support personel so common sense says that they have someplace to kel'no'reem and to eat. we just dont see them because the show is about SG-1 and they have no reason to go there if they are on a ha'tak since they would be doing their best to avoid the jaffa and going to areas where there would be high concentrations of them would be stupid

Comment

Besides. You want a Jaffa to use the bathroom, you have to build it - the bathroom, not the Jaffa. You want a System Lord's ready room, you have to build it. Much easier to use the same three corridors, peltac and half-an-engine room.
              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I wonder if they have some special ones so the Jaffa dont have to take off their uniforms to go. That would be a hassle.
                "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

LOL....

This thread reminds me of a comment a friend said about the original Stak Trek. We were discussing the ship layout, having got hold of a complete floor by floor scematic, and my friend realised that the only bathroom shown on the map was the captains!
                  My friend said,
                  "700 crew and only 1 toilet? no wonder they have to boldly go!"

It would be interesting to see a few scematics of the SG-1 ships, especially the smaller ones. After all where's the toilet on the cargo ships etc.?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                    It would be interesting to see a few scematics of the SG-1 ships, especially the smaller ones. After all where's the toilet on the cargo ships etc.?
                    Well, I think the pel'taks have bathrooms, don't they? There was something about that in Fail Safe anyway. The nervous dippy guy who was afraid to step through the gate asked about them, I think. Or was that a different ep? Or a different ship?

Comment

pel'tak is the bridge of a ha'tak. Tel'tac is the cargo ship and yes they did ask about a toilet in Fail Safe
                      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                        pel'tak is the bridge of a ha'tak. Tel'tac is the cargo ship and yes they did ask about a toilet in Fail Safe
                        What a tak-y subject. They need to vary the language a bit...

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                          And I assume there is one since Sam led him back to the engine room, it's probably in there somewhere

Comment

Lol whats the URL to that toon website i have seen and read all of them but i can't remember where it was

Comment

http://ashtonpress.net/cartoons

Comment

Working...
                              X