Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3,024

    Default SPOILERS Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard

    Quote Originally Posted by Karhedron View Post
    I think the biggest hater of the Asgards would be Sam Carter. She is just so jealous because of their intellect. And that expression on her face when they were able to defeat the replicators?
    That was just triumph. She succeeded where the Asgard failed.

    Not to mention how she just turned of the hologram of that Asgard in "Unending".
    She is a real hater. And I really am ashamed that humans are treating friendly allies like that.

    Shame on you, Sam!
    In light of that good point, it's pretty obvious that Sam & Rodney killed the Asgard.

    1. Sam has a time machine (the 2 destroyed in Moebius were alt. Reality PJs)
    2. Rodney has the ATA Gene
    3. Sam knows how to operate the Time Jumper
    4. Shep taught Rodney how to operate Puddle Jumpers
    5. When the Asgard removed the Goa'uld from Caldwell, Rodney admitted that the procedure was above his head
    6. The Asgard are smarter than Sam
    7. Rodney hates people that are smarter than him
    8. Sam thinks that Jack loves her because she's the smartest person in the Universe (he called her brain a national treasure in "Lost City")
    9. Sam & Rodney killed those who made them look dumb

  2. #2
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3,024

    Default Re: *SPOILERS* Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard

    Sam and Rodney stole the TimeJumper from Area 51. Rodney took it back in time. Sam seduced Thor back when he had genitals and then betrayed him with Loki. They then decided to outlaw traditional reproduction and clone themselves to keep their species around. Sam & Rodney then futzed with their cloning tech to make it so their final generation would be in the early 21st Century.
    Last edited by Ripple in Space; October 15th, 2008 at 07:51 AM.

  3. #3
    Major Alan Wake's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sipping tea in Digifluid's bed.
    Posts
    2,590

    Default Re: *SPOILERS* Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripple in Space View Post
    Sam seduced Thor back when he had genitals and the betrayed him with Loki.

  4. #4
    Lieutenant Colonel TheGreatLordGeorge's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2004
    Location
    A little planet in a remote region of the galaxy
    Posts
    3,092

    Default Re: *SPOILERS* Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard

    really i though loki was ehhhhh

  5. #5
    Second Lieutenant
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    401

    Default Re: *SPOILERS* Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard

    Loki's hot!
    That is just my two cents.

  6. #6
    General hedwig's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Olympic Peninsula - huggling trees
    Posts
    23,164

    Default Re: *SPOILERS* Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard

    Is this for real or kind of tongue in cheek? I only ask because I doubt very much that Sam hates the Asgard, even though they are smarter than her. She actually likes them. Or have I taken this thread too seriously??

  7. #7
    Second Lieutenant Invictus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Where I Like (Ida Galaxy... maybe)
    Posts
    319

    Default Re: *SPOILERS* Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard

    Quote Originally Posted by hedwig View Post
    Is this for real or kind of tongue in cheek? I only ask because I doubt very much that Sam hates the Asgard, even though they are smarter than her. She actually likes them. Or have I taken this thread too seriously??
    Of course it's a joke...
    The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Karhedron
    I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

    Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

    Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

    http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

  8. #8
    Alex Danvers jasminaGo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2008
    Location
    DEO HQ
    Posts
    23,362

    Default Re: *SPOILERS* Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard


  9. #9
    Major Jeff O'Connor's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    2,069

    Default Re: *SPOILERS* Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard

    Ripple in Space, you cannot be serious! True fans of this wonderful series would never say such a thing. I hope one day you come to your senses, but until such a time shall come to pass, I can only say that Sam would never do such a thing!

    ...There, my obligatory joke-thread-serious-post.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

  10. #10
    Lieutenant Colonel JadedWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Hussielands
    Posts
    4,692

    Default Re: *SPOILERS* Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard

    Go Sam and Rodney! Killem' all. ...oh, wait...lead them to collective suicide.
    http://i.imgur.com/EKpylFR.jpg
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

  11. #11
    Second Lieutenant Invictus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Where I Like (Ida Galaxy... maybe)
    Posts
    319

    Default Re: *SPOILERS* Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard

    Quote Originally Posted by JadedWraith View Post
    Go Sam and Rodney! Killem' all. ...oh, wait...lead them to collective suicide.
    The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Karhedron
    I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

    Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

    Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

    http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

  12. #12
    Captain Karhedron's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2008
    Location
    I'm fighting them all, big or small
    Posts
    1,297

    Default Re: *SPOILERS* Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard

    Quote Originally Posted by hedwig View Post
    Is this for real or kind of tongue in cheek? I only ask because I doubt very much that Sam hates the Asgard, even though they are smarter than her. She actually likes them. Or have I taken this thread too seriously??
    Read the enlightening words of the "Anubis/Landry/Bra´tac/the universe itself hates the Asgard" threads hidden in the depths of Gateworld to find the answer..because this was a response to that.

    Seems like I have to look out making funny comments

    Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
    Spoiler:
    Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
    You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

    The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

  13. #13
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3,024

    Default Re: *SPOILERS* Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard

    Quote Originally Posted by JadedWraith View Post
    Go Sam and Rodney! Killem' all. ...oh, wait...lead them to collective suicide.
    Now Rodney's been served retribution...

  14. #14

    Default Re: *SPOILERS* Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard

    I don't understand how you were able to connect the "Sam and Rodney are jealous of the Asgard" with "Sam and Rodney are the reason the Asgard are dead". The Asgard messed up their genes a long time ago, not because of Sam and Rodney. I'm confused to your point.

  15. #15
    Chief Master Sergeant Aeyame's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    221

    Default Re: *SPOILERS* Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard

    It's just a joke
    http://www.clintonio.com/profile/Aey...teSigs/sig.jpg
    'happiness is a warm gun' sig made by Bandcat
    Draco sig made by Spork67

  16. #16
    Lieutenant Colonel Cagranosalis's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Counting down the days until Martin Huggles!
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: *SPOILERS* Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard



    You really should put a flipping great big signposts on these sorts of threads for people like me who don't have the pelvic floor they once did.

    Cags

  17. #17
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3,024

    Default Re: *SPOILERS* Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard

    Quote Originally Posted by Cagranosalis View Post


    You really should put a flipping great big signposts on these sorts of threads for people like me who don't have the pelvic floor they once did.

    Cags
    Next time!
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

  18. #18
    General majorsal's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    in love
    Posts
    22,244

    Default Re: *SPOILERS* Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard

    Quote Originally Posted by hedwig View Post
    Is this for real or kind of tongue in cheek? I only ask because I doubt very much that Sam hates the Asgard, even though they are smarter than her. She actually likes them. Or have I taken this thread too seriously??
    sam actually has a crush on thor, but she doesn't understand why...

    Spoiler:
    and then saw a picture of thor from a certain angle, and realized that his head was shaped like a penis. she accepted this fact and has an even bigger crush on him now.
    sally


Similar Threads

  1. Were the Asgard killed for SGU???
    By Aer'ki in forum SGU General Discussion
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: May 12th, 2010, 06:10 AM
  2. Replies: 99
    Last Post: January 10th, 2010, 12:16 PM
  3. No new enemy was killed? (Spoilers of enemey identity)
    By JSPuddlejumper in forum First Contact
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: October 7th, 2008, 05:57 PM
  4. That sucks, they just killed them ! spoiler
    By somedude in forum Battlestar Galactica
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: June 28th, 2008, 04:07 PM
  5. You killed... SPOILERS for Passage
    By techjunkie in forum Battlestar Galactica
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: May 2nd, 2008, 08:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •