Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPOILERS Sam & Rodney Killed the Asgard

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
    I think the biggest hater of the Asgards would be Sam Carter. She is just so jealous because of their intellect. And that expression on her face when they were able to defeat the replicators?
    That was just triumph. She succeeded where the Asgard failed.

Not to mention how she just turned of the hologram of that Asgard in "Unending".
    She is a real hater. And I really am ashamed that humans are treating friendly allies like that.

Shame on you, Sam!
    In light of that good point, it's pretty obvious that Sam & Rodney killed the Asgard.
    1. Sam has a time machine (the 2 destroyed in Moebius were alt. Reality PJs)
    2. Rodney has the ATA Gene
    3. Sam knows how to operate the Time Jumper
    4. Shep taught Rodney how to operate Puddle Jumpers
    5. When the Asgard removed the Goa'uld from Caldwell, Rodney admitted that the procedure was above his head
    6. The Asgard are smarter than Sam
    7. Rodney hates people that are smarter than him
    8. Sam thinks that Jack loves her because she's the smartest person in the Universe (he called her brain a national treasure in "Lost City")
    9. Sam & Rodney killed those who made them look dumb
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Sam and Rodney stole the TimeJumper from Area 51. Rodney took it back in time. Sam seduced Thor back when he had genitals and then betrayed him with Loki. They then decided to outlaw traditional reproduction and clone themselves to keep their species around. Sam & Rodney then futzed with their cloning tech to make it so their final generation would be in the early 21st Century.
    Last edited by Ripple in Space; 15 October 2008, 06:51 AM.
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
      Sam seduced Thor back when he had genitals and the betrayed him with Loki.

Comment

really i though loki was ehhhhh

Comment

Loki's hot!
          That is just my two cents.

Comment

Is this for real or kind of tongue in cheek? I only ask because I doubt very much that Sam hates the Asgard, even though they are smarter than her. She actually likes them. Or have I taken this thread too seriously??

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Is this for real or kind of tongue in cheek? I only ask because I doubt very much that Sam hates the Asgard, even though they are smarter than her. She actually likes them. Or have I taken this thread too seriously??
              Of course it's a joke...
              The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
              Spoiler:
              Originally posted by Karhedron
              I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ripple in Space, you cannot be serious! True fans of this wonderful series would never say such a thing. I hope one day you come to your senses, but until such a time shall come to pass, I can only say that Sam would never do such a thing!

...There, my obligatory joke-thread-serious-post.
                  If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Go Sam and Rodney! Killem' all. ...oh, wait...lead them to collective suicide.
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                      The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
                      Spoiler:
                      Originally posted by Karhedron
                      I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        Read the enlightening words of the "Anubis/Landry/Bra´tac/the universe itself hates the Asgard" threads hidden in the depths of Gateworld to find the answer..because this was a response to that.

Seems like I have to look out making funny comments
                        sigpic
                        Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                        Spoiler:
                        Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                        You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                          Now Rodney's been served retribution...
                          sigpic
                          ~David Hewlett

Comment

I don't understand how you were able to connect the "Sam and Rodney are jealous of the Asgard" with "Sam and Rodney are the reason the Asgard are dead". The Asgard messed up their genes a long time ago, not because of Sam and Rodney. I'm confused to your point.

Comment

It's just a joke

'happiness is a warm gun' sig made by Bandcat
                              Draco sig made by Spork67

Comment

Working...
                              X