This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Jason Momoa likely to stick around?

I believe he was thinking of leaving the show around Season 6 or 7 if it got that far. With the show ending this season, do you think it's likely that he'll stick around for movies? A few movies is vastly less than another 20-40 episodes, so... what do you think?

I imagine he'd stick around for the movies. Whether he'd still want to film DVD movies a few years down the road is another matter.

Comment

He may or may not be contractually obligated for a few movies.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
        I believe he was thinking of leaving the show around Season 6 or 7 if it got that far. With the show ending this season, do you think it's likely that he'll stick around for movies? A few movies is vastly less than another 20-40 episodes, so... what do you think?
        I'm sure he'll do the movie. They take a lot less time to make (weeks) compared to hanging around nearly a year for a season. I can't seem him turning it down as for one thing, it's a nice paycheck

Comment

I thought about this question for about ten seconds almost immediately after the cancellation was announced. Within the span of said ten seconds, I came to the same conclusion as prion and Infinatus.

He was considering, in passing, that the sixth season may have been his last. But if he's working on a two-hour story every year, or perhaps if we're lucky, two two-hour stories every year, I think he'd be much, much cooler with sticking around in the long run.

At the very least, I would certainly be incredibly surprised if he isn't in the first couple.
          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Assuming there is more than one movie made there will undoubtedly come a time when not all of the cast will feature. If Jason or one of the others lands a full time gig on another show they may decided to pass on any future films or simply not be available - but I think its safe to say that they will all be back for the first movie. After that who knows?

Comment

They should write some backdoor stories in case somebody can't show in the future lol

Comment

I sure hope he does.

Comment

Working...
                X