This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever happened to Peter DeLuise?

He came up with some of the best stuff in stargate. Why isn't he attached to the new dvds or Universe?

Originally posted by DeRoest View Post
    He came up with some of the best stuff in stargate. Why isn't he attached to the new dvds or Universe?
    I could have sworn I saw him on a disney show the day before yesterday.

Comment

less producing, he's now moved on to directing and acting as a guest star on tv shows

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
        I could have sworn I saw him on a disney show the day before yesterday.
        That's David DeLuise in 'Wizards of Waverly Place,' on Disney.

Peter DeLuise was directing jPod (and a couple of episodes from The Guard) - Canadian TV Series - last year -- and a couple of episodes of 'Kyle XY.' He was also acting in several TV shows, including Superatural, and will be in two movies released in '08, 'Smile of April' (with Torri Higginson) and Yeti: Curse of the Snow Demon.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

He was also in an ep of Sanctuary. THAT was nice to see.

Comment

Yeah I was wondering about the same thing just a short while ago. The last ep he directed was Family Ties. He hasn't done any work on the shows ever since. I wish he would've at least involved himself a bit more in Atlantis, aside from a few eps he directed in the first couple of seasons.
            "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

he left to start acting again and probably be with his wife and son
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
              X