This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZPM in the Real World?

Hello fellow Atlantian's we all enjoy the mysterious and galactical phenomena's of SGA. Now ever think about the ZPM? Well such a thing actually exists today in our modern world, no lie, no joke. Just not as sophisticated as it appears on SGA. Check out the following video on YouTube.com it truly is an eye opener. I seen "Zero Point Energy" and the first thing that came to my mind was the ZPM of Atlantis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efCelx7qe_M

wow, thats truely fasinating. maybe 10 or 20 years from now everybody will have one of these things in their garage.
    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

thats pretty amazing. this could answer all the worlds power needs and i guess its emissions free??? and of course it came from a clever aussie!
      aussie, aussie, aussie!
      sigpic

Comment

oi oi oi

it looks more like a naquada reactor
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

well lets just hope that they get it patented, this might just save the world (in the mid term !)

Comment

Now all they need to do is make it out of yellow/gold/red crystal and ill buy a lot of them
            This isn't Atlantis?
            I don't think so.
            If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Wow I can see exciting implications for this if it actually does what it's claimed to do. I'd really like to see a follow up story to see if the technology has been proven or not. The video said it was added in Feb, any news since then?

Edit: I found their website: http://www.lutec.com.au
              They should have it tested on mythbusters.
              Last edited by Franklyn Blaze; 20 September 2008, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
                wow, thats truely fasinating. maybe 10 or 20 years from now everybody will have one of these things in their garage.
                Or maybe this guy is in real trouble..... like others before him....
                Oil companies won't aloud something like this. I believe him, it has happened before.
                Spoiler:
                APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                (YEAR 0 - 100)
                "O thou Sun,
                send me as far over the earth
                as is my pleasure and thine,
                and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                but never hear anything of bad ones,
                nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Watch it become exposed for the scam it really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                    Exactly! I'll put my money on the laws of physics as they stand. This idea violates fundamental thermodynamic/conservation laws, which have been proven time and time again to be quite right. The most well-tested theory in the history of science (quantum electrodynamics) has never made an inaccurate prediction, and it has been found to accurately predict physical phenomena to 11-12 decimal places. If the conservation laws were wrong, quantum would be entirely wrong.

~ mh777
                    "You heard me! I said KREE!"

www.heliosaga.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                      Indeed. It sounds nice but it smells of scam/free energy suppression conspiracy theory.

From the comments section for this video:

This is pure ****, sky news are desperate for news storys they'd f*** a monkey in the eye for ratings.

Comment

It seems like it converts the stored energy of the magnetic field into kinetic energy, it's nothing new, it doesn't last long, it isn't free, it gets less powerful over time and is very inefficient.

Comment

Originally posted by metalheart777 View Post
                          Exactly! I'll put my money on the laws of physics as they stand. This idea violates fundamental thermodynamic/conservation laws, which have been proven time and time again to be quite right. The most well-tested theory in the history of science (quantum electrodynamics) has never made an inaccurate prediction, and it has been found to accurately predict physical phenomena to 11-12 decimal places. If the conservation laws were wrong, quantum would be entirely wrong.

~ mh777
                          ......................................................

Saying wrong in so many words.

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
                          Indeed. It sounds nice but it smells of scam/free energy suppression conspiracy theory.

From the comments section for this video:
                          When's the last time you heard somehting happen in Australia? It's like the next most boring country next to greenlang. Which isn't to bad a record, I could defiently retire there.

Comment

Working...
                          X