Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see John's "Only my friends matter"-mentality is still alive and well...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    Stuff.
    Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
    What was your opinion on O'neill's similar qualities, in that he would never leave people behind? no matter what...
    No matter who it is, it's not acceptable to dismiss something that could save millions for the sake one life.

Originally posted by Ethell View Post
    Um yes, I think in Atlantis, missions are considered one by one, and it's decided individually for each if they're worth risking the lives of their people. In most cases, because Sheppard knows there are things more important than their lives, he's willing to take the risk along with his friends and go on missions. In other, separate mission, they analyze the situation and decide it's not. How is that hypocrisy?
    Yes, and I happen to think that he's made the same (wrong) decision yet again.

Originally posted by Ethell View Post
    It's been some time since I've watched season 1, so I'll have to go back to it and see what you're talking about. And as for The Shrine, I don't think it has anything to do with what we were talking about, because I was asking you when did he send Red Shirts in dangerous mission without caring about their lives, in response to your post saying he wouldn't care if it wasn't Teyla's life on the line. And the team in The Shrine has no Red Shirts in it.
    Oh, red-shirts. I forgot about that part and just started naming random missions where he sends people on missions with low chances of success.

Comment

Working...
    X