Kaylee's shiny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaylee's shiny!

I thought is was about time our girl Kaylee got some love.
    This is the place to share your favorite scenes, pictures, artwork, fanfic, etc. Have fun!

Kaylee!!!!

Here she is in her finery.

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh heck. I'll join in because I just can't help playing around with you guys
      From The Train Job
      Spoiler:

Comment

Hi Blen and Pic!
        Kaylee was too adorable in her dress. I don't think I'd ever wear it, but it suited her.

Comment

kaylee is great she is such a cute lil' character

Comment

Great thread!! I loved Firefly and Kaylee was such a fun character. I know people have said this before but I wish the show had more of a chance. I'd love to see another movie.

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
              Great thread!! I loved Firefly and Kaylee was such a fun character. I know people have said this before but I wish the show had more of a chance. I'd love to see another movie.
              Yeah, I would have liked to have seen Kaylee's character grow more than it was able to in the short span of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                Yeah, I would have liked to have seen Kaylee's character grow more than it was able to in the short span of the series.
                Ohhh I agree. Jewel did such a great job in that role. I miss Kaylee!! At least I have my Firefly DVD's. I love pulling them out and watching them

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                  Ohhh I agree. Jewel did such a great job in that role. I miss Kaylee!! At least I have my Firefly DVD's. I love pulling them out and watching them
                  Exactly. Like I was watching Out of Gas yesterday...I love how Kaylee can be all innocent at times and then she'll do something and it's like omg, did she just do that?

Comment

And some things she says - like the twixt my nethers/run on batteries line in Serenity.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      And some things she says - like the twixt my nethers/run on batteries line in Serenity.
                      Perfect example!

Comment

When I first saw the show I thought how innocent Kaylee was then I saw "Out of gas" and that whole image just went flying out the window
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL awesome line.

Comment

I love that too!!

I love Kaylee's spark and personality.

Comment

I love this line from Mal about Kaylee...
                              "I don't believe there's a power in the 'verse that can stop Kaylee from being cheerful. Sometimes you just wanna duct tape her mouth and dump her in the hold for a month."

Comment

Working...
                              X