This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colonel Caldwell

Caldwell had a big role in Season 2 and had become one of my favorite characters. In Season 3, his role was reduced from half a season's episodes to five or six. OK, fair enough. That's still a lot. Then come Season 4, he's only there for two episodes. This season, he'll be in at least three episodes. I understand that he wasn't available last year, because he was appearing in another show that has since been cancelled. Does that mean we'll see more of him this season? I hope "The Lost Tribe" isn't his last episode.

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
    Caldwell had a big role in Season 2 and had become one of my favorite characters. In Season 3, his role was reduced from half a season's episodes to five or six. OK, fair enough. That's still a lot. Then come Season 4, he's only there for two episodes. This season, he'll be in at least three episodes. I understand that he wasn't available last year, because he was appearing in another show that has since been cancelled. Does that mean we'll see more of him this season? I hope "The Lost Tribe" isn't his last episode.
    Spoiler:
    he might be in the season finale
    Actor Michael Beach was on set yesterday. Today, it was Mitch Pileggi. Amanda Tapping and Christopher Heyerdahl will be joining us in the days to come. As will a few fans…
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-the-fx-stage/
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Spoiler:
      Caldwell back for the series finale?

That would be awesome.

Comment

Spoiler:
        Caldwell back for the series finale?

That would be awesome.
        sigpic

Comment

I was wondering what his role in SGA would be since he has a role in FX's new show Sons of Anarchy.

Comment

Originally posted by OhioanKev View Post
            I was wondering what his role in SGA would be since he has a role in FX's new show Sons of Anarchy.
            well im guessing he will continue to play the small recurring role hes been playing so far. i mean with season 6 not happening, im sure he'll at least find time to be in the movies once a year, not that he'll have a major role or anything but its nice to have him in the show.
            STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

I have always liked Caldwell. It is a shame we haven't gotten to see more of the Colonel.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

from the GW interview with DN
                GW: Is ["Enemy At the Gate"] it a satisfying ending, what you've read, for fans, or is it going to leave them on the edge of their seats for next year?

DN: I would call it a satisfying ending, yes. It goes in big style. It really does. The last one, everybody's in it. Let's put it that way.
                http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/...of_radek.shtml
                sigpic

Comment

He'll be back for the telefilms, hopefully.
                  If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

If the movie calls for an Earth ship to play a role, I hope we get Caldwell instead of Ellis. Ellis is OK, but Caldwell plays off the cast better.

Comment

If the movie calls for an Earth ship to play a role, I hope we get Caldwell instead of Ellis. Ellis is OK, but Caldwell plays off the cast better.
                      I agree. however what if Sam gets command of the next ship?
                      sigpic

Comment

If Cater's the one commanding the ship, then I'd be OK with Caldwell not being in the movie.

Comment

If Cater's the one commanding the ship, then I'd be OK with Caldwell not being in the movie.
                          me too
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X