Favorite Line in The Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
    Teyle sorta acted like a wraith queen on the end, I thought they'd make an episode about her character changing

Queen T:I will be watching you, and should you step out of line, I will not hesitate to make a reappearance and have you removed.

Todd: Very well.

Queen T: Permanently.

The way Todd just stood there looking like "Damn, I didn't think about that" was hilarious
    Yeah, I don't think he realized Teyla could just reprise her role as queen and end him. Even if he did I don't think Todd believe she had it in her to do it.

My favorite line is Todd: I hope this fruits are delicious as the farmers who grew them.
    Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Just accept it. Everything Todd has ever said is made of pure win.

"Just a little Wraith humour..."
      sigpic
      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
        Just accept it. Everything Todd has ever said is made of pure win.

"Just a little Wraith humour..."

Comment

Originally posted by Zepyal View Post
          Sheppard, upon seeing the "real" Teyla at the end: "What have you done to her, doc?!"
          Oh yeah. Great delivery.

I also loved the look on Todd's face at the end after Teyla told him she could reappear any time she chose. It was one of the few times we've seen Todd be surprised by something he hadn't thought of.
          It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
          --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

ronan:if anything happens to her, there won't be anywhere in the galaxy to hide

todd: is that all
            sigpic

Comment

John: well what the hell you bring that up for!?!

best line ever

oh and my favorite scene is when the bald wraith comes in to Give Teyla(queen) the report and she is sitting there talking to Todd. i don't know that was just really great scene and great episode too
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Teyla: Ignore them, charge weapons !

the one with the farmers and fruits was awesome too

Comment

[QUOTE=Cheshyre;8922941]Wraith snark...simply the best.

I think you guys hit all the toppers!

BTW, xtra bonus points for use of the word "snark..." it always makes me giggle!
                  "You look absolutely...delicious!" (Last words heard by several various Atlanteans.)

Comment

Todd: "I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them." <-- As well as Rodney's expression at that comment.

Kenny: "I do not know. I am not on the ship."

Todd at the end of the episode when Teyla 'reminds' him that she could come back, if you look closely at the bit where it's just Todd on his own, he flexes his fingers like he's really irritated at that.

Comment

Actually, I loved everything that came out of Todd's mouth.
                      Me too. But that doesn't only count for "the queen" you know. Even when he doesn't try his "wraith humor" all that comes from his mouth IS usually wraith humor.
                      "I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them."
                      "Your getting your asses kicked" Loved Ronon's grin when he said that.
                      On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Working...
                      X