No announcement yet.

Kush (105)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the flashback to Helen/John at the beginning. I don't ship John with Helen, but I do see the chemistry between them.

The Only main characters on the plane are Helen and Will. I miss the group dynamic between the regulars, though I understand that to make the storyline work you have to have a mix of people who distrust each other.

So we establish that Helen would rather freeze to death than drink coffee.

Now John looks great in the leather jacket, but I must say he looks quite dapper in the old times clothes.

So Helen will consider all abnormal possibilities until they can disprove the theory, but she finds a human on human murder faked as a suicide hard to believe.

Goodbye Silvio, we hardly knew thee..

I can't help believe that Helen/Will were partly responsible for Braun's death. They know the abnormal can effect them mentally to disguise itself as one of them, then they tell everyone about the test, but don't consider that the abnormal will make them see the result it wants.

Then they make a claustrophobic guy squeeze into a small locked place. If they were keeping watch anyway couldn't they have just kept a gun pointed at him. They could have watched in pairs of two incase someone falls asleep.

Helen's subconscious chat with John was very passionate. STOP NOW! I will not ship you.

Lessons learned. DO NOT offer Helen coffee. She will shoot you.

Comment

Working...
    X