No announcement yet.

H & H Favorite Sawyer Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (16)+
    "Probably bear village, how the hell do I know?" (10)
    "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (10)
    "No, don't stop now. I think my sinuses are clearing." (7)
    "Sure, who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt." (6)
    "Sawyer's my name, too." (5)
    "You and me ain't done, Zeke." (5)
    "That's for taking the kid off the raft." (5)
    "Hope I'm not interrupting. You two arguing over who's your favorite other?" (4)-
    "Well, if it ain't 3 men and a baby. I counted Hugo twice." (4)
    "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (4)
    "Hell, it's only first base, lucky for you I ain't greedy" (4)

"I'm a complex guy, sweetheart." (0)
    "Well here’s an idea...why don’t we take a gun, point it to his big toe and send that little piggy to market. And if he still doesn’t want to tell us...we'll move on to the roast beef. Now why don’t we do that?" (0)
    "It's Lord of the Flies time." (0)
    "Me Kate. Me throw rock. " (0)
    sigpic

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (16)
      "Probably bear village, how the hell do I know?" (11) +
      "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (10)
      "Hope I'm not interrupting. You two arguing over who's your favorite other?" (4)
      "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (4)
      "Hell, it's only first base, lucky for you I ain't greedy" (3)-

"Well here’s an idea...why don’t we take a gun, point it to his big toe and send that little piggy to market. And if he still doesn’t want to tell us...we'll move on to the roast beef. Now why don’t we do that?" (0)

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (17)+
        "Probably bear village, how the hell do I know?" (11)
        "Hope I'm not interrupting. You two arguing over who's your favorite other?" (4)
        "Hell, it's only first base, lucky for you I ain't greedy" (2)-

sigpic

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (17)
          "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (9)-
          "Sure, who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt." (7) +
          "Hell, it's only first base, lucky for you I ain't greedy" (2)

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (18)+
            "Probably bear village, how the hell do I know?" (10)-
            "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (9)
            "Sure, who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt." (7)

sigpic

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (18)
              "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (8)-
              "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (5) +

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (18)
                "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (9)+
                "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (5)
                "Well, if it ain't 3 men and a baby. I counted Hugo twice." (3)-

sigpic

Comment

"Probably bear village, how the hell do I know?" (11) +
                  "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (9)
                  "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (5)
                  "Well, if it ain't 3 men and a baby. I counted Hugo twice." (2)-

Comment

"No, don't stop now. I think my sinuses are clearing." (8) +
                    "Well, if it ain't 3 men and a baby. I counted Hugo twice." (2)
                    "Hell, it's only first base, lucky for you I ain't greedy" (1) -

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (19)+
                      "No, don't stop now. I think my sinuses are clearing." (8)
                      "Well, if it ain't 3 men and a baby. I counted Hugo twice." (1)-
                      "Hell, it's only first base, lucky for you I ain't greedy" (1)

sigpic

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (19)
                        "Probably bear village, how the hell do I know?" (12) +
                        "You and me ain't done, Zeke." (4) -
                        "Well, if it ain't 3 men and a baby. I counted Hugo twice." (1)

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (19)
                          "Probably bear village, how the hell do I know?" (12)
                          "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (10)+
                          "You and me ain't done, Zeke." (4)

"Well, if it ain't 3 men and a baby. I counted Hugo twice." (0)-
                          sigpic

Comment

"Sure, who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt." (8) +
                            "You and me ain't done, Zeke." (4)

"Hell, it's only first base, lucky for you I ain't greedy" (0) -
                            "Well, if it ain't 3 men and a baby. I counted Hugo twice." (0)

Comment

"Sure, who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt." (8)
                              "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (6) +
                              "You and me ain't done, Zeke." (3) -

"Hell, it's only first base, lucky for you I ain't greedy" (0)

Comment

"Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (11)+
                                "Sure, who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt." (8)
                                "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (6)
                                "You and me ain't done, Zeke." (2) -

"Hell, it's only first base, lucky for you I ain't greedy" (0)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X