No announcement yet.

H & H Favorite Sawyer Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (19)
    "Probably bear village, how the hell do I know?" (12)
    "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (11)
    "No, don't stop now. I think my sinuses are clearing." (8)
    "Sure, who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt." (8)
    "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (7) +
    "Sawyer's my name, too." (5)
    "That's for taking the kid off the raft." (5)
    "Hope I'm not interrupting. You two arguing over who's your favorite other?" (4)
    "You and me ain't done, Zeke." (1) -

"Hell, it's only first base, lucky for you I ain't greedy" (0)
    "Well, if it ain't 3 men and a baby. I counted Hugo twice." (0)
    "I'm a complex guy, sweetheart." (0)
    "Well here’s an idea...why don’t we take a gun, point it to his big toe and send that little piggy to market. And if he still doesn’t want to tell us...we'll move on to the roast beef. Now why don’t we do that?" (0)
    "It's Lord of the Flies time." (0)
    "Me Kate. Me throw rock. " (0)

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (20)+
      "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (11)
      "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (7)
      "Sawyer's my name, too." (4)-
      "Hope I'm not interrupting. You two arguing over who's your favorite other?" (4)
      "You and me ain't done, Zeke." (1)

"Well here’s an idea...why don’t we take a gun, point it to his big toe and send that little piggy to market. And if he still doesn’t want to tell us...we'll move on to the roast beef. Now why don’t we do that?" (0)
      sigpic

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (20)
        "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (10) -
        "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (7) +
        "Sawyer's my name, too." (4)

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (20)
          "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (11) +
          "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (6) -

sigpic

Comment

"Sure, who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt." (9) +
            "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (6)

"You and me ain't done, Zeke." (0) -

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (21)+
              "Sure, who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt." (9)
              "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (6)
              "Hope I'm not interrupting. You two arguing over who's your favorite other?" (3)-

"You and me ain't done, Zeke." (0)
              sigpic

Comment

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (21)
                "Hope I'm not interrupting. You two arguing over who's your favorite other?" (2)-

Comment

so, MrsB I guess we are the only 2 playing..........how you doing this week?

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (22)+
                  "I've got enough food now to open a chain of mini-marts. Hey, you think Sayid needs a job?" (7)
                  "Hope I'm not interrupting. You two arguing over who's your favorite other?" (1)-

sigpic

Comment

Hey MrsC! Doing well, how 'bout yourself? So do you read the spoilers and stuff about LOST or are you spoiler-free?

---------------------------------------------------

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (22)
                    "Probably bear village, how the hell do I know?" (13) +
                    "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (10) -
                    "Hope I'm not interrupting. You two arguing over who's your favorite other?" (1)

Comment

Are you crazy? I read all the spoilers I can! I mostly just lurk in there........

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (23)+
                      "Probably bear village, how the hell do I know?" (13)
                      "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (10)
                      "No, don't stop now. I think my sinuses are clearing." (7) -
                      "Hope I'm not interrupting. You two arguing over who's your favorite other?" (1)

sigpic

Comment

Cool! So whose your fav character??

Comment

Well I do have a soft spot for Sawyer. I like Claire and I like Kate too, and even Sayid. How about you?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                            Well I do have a soft spot for Sawyer. I like Claire and I like Kate too, and even Sayid. How about you?
                            Hmmm.... Well I like the whole mystery behind Locke and Walt and the triangle of Jack/Kate/Sawyer, Christian Sheppard is cool too and yep Sayid, with his cool lethal breakdancing moves lol

Comment

Oh yeah I forgot about Locke! and Walt! Okay so I like just about everyone, how about that!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                                Oh yeah I forgot about Locke! and Walt! Okay so I like just about everyone, how about that!
                                LOL! I should've asked you if there's someone you don't like. Did you see they announced the premiere date! Hey are you a LOST shipper?

"Don't get mad at me...just because you were dumb enough to fall for the old Wookie prisoner gag." (23)
                                "Probably bear village, how the hell do I know?" (14) +
                                "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery and I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." (10)
                                "No, don't stop now. I think my sinuses are clearing." (7)
                                "Sawyer's my name, too." (3) -

Comment

Working...
                                X